The Two-Week Charity Race has Started!

I just have to say how AWESOME this 2 week league is. The mix up of monsters, the invasion bosses makes for an interesting leveling experience, it's not the same as what we are used to seeing.

I really appreciate the effort you guys put into making this a new and fun experience for us, It's truely turned into a fun experience so far. Really enjoying it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Seconded, I'm loving it so far. Having both Ambush strongboxes and the Invasion monsters and bosses is super fun! Nice break from all the mapping I've been doing lately.
"
peachii escreveu:
What Chris meant was all physical prizes are available to be won by leveling as low as 40-

"
With this awesome addition, the revised prizes list of the random draw is now:
Level 15: 100x Stash Tab Bundles
Level 20: 100x Premium Stash Tab Bundles
Level 25: 10x Razer Mice
Level 30: 5x Razer Keyboards
Level 35: 5x NVIDIA High-performance Graphics Cards
Level 40: 8x Turtle Beach Ear Force Z SEVEN Gaming Headsets (Newly Added on 7 May!)
Level 50: 10x Sets of all Seraph Microtransactions (Armour pieces, Wings, Weapon Effect and Footprint Effect)
Level 65: 5x Sets of Signed Prints of Original Early Concept Art
Level 85: 1x One hour private Q&A on Skype with Chris, Jonathan and Erik

Exactly and that OP says level 40?
Well, at lvl40 you are entitle to be take part in the draw for ANY of the physical prizes. Aka, at 25 you can win a mouse, but at 40 you can win: a mouse and/or keyboard and/or graphics card and/or headset.
Última edição por Avenroth em 10 de mai de 2014 21:31:55
Agreed. The combo is a lot of fun. Enjoying it immensely.

Also, gratz on already hitting the 10k mark.
really enjoying the event so far and wow already hit ur goal awesome lets double it
I really would like to "donate" the 5$ for that helmet, but i am still not able to purchase points via amazon from germany.

Is that feature ever coming?
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
"
keeper190786 escreveu:
I really would like to "donate" the 5$ for that helmet, but i am still not able to purchase points via amazon from germany.

you don´t donate via points as far as i know.

Either way, y don´t u use paypal?

I´m from Ger. 2 and have no issues...
"
Obscuritas escreveu:
"
keeper190786 escreveu:

you don´t donate via points as far as i know.

Either way, y don´t u use paypal?

I´m from Ger. 2 and have no issues...

Mensch obscuritas wenn du schon einem deutschen antwortest dann mach das doch auf deutsch
Grüße dein Gilden leader ;)
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
lvl40 obtained -- go Go GO
BLAMT!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional