Defence Calculator Spreadsheet

EDIT 2.0: HAHA that's what i get for not testing the link line a newb. It should work now and will take you to a download page.

Always hear people having big lengthy discussions about evasion vs armor and pros and cons of each. I, being the type who loves numbers decided to make a spreadsheet that will crunch any numbers you toss at it for you.

It properly accounts for min / max dodge chance on crits and non crits, max armor damage reduction and elemental damages on hit with resistances. Any number of hits.

I know this doesn't tell you about HOW it works, and i cant use it to prove evasion isn't random, but the mechanics thread does that better than i could.

For a very approximate guess at the stats of white enemies your level, punch in your stats, raise Total Attacks to 10,000 or so and fiddle with their stats until the numbers line up with your character sheet.

Anyways, without further rambling, here ya go!

http://code.google.com/p/path-of-exile-damage-spreadsheet/downloads/list

If you don't have excel you can use Google Spreadsheets (no download) or Gnumeric.
To open it in Google Spreadsheet click file, import and find the saved file.

If you see anything that is wrong or any features you would like to add, tell me and I'll see what i can do :D

Última edição por Ronnyfire em 3 de fev de 2013 21:59:01
No one wants a nice easy to use spreadsheet for defenses? 0_o I am kinda surprised for how much debate i see about the subject around here.
hey!! how updated is this ?

EDIT: I am unable to edit or save the gdoc. can you make it so i can edit please, ( or at least save my own copy )
Última edição por GoatForSale em 3 de fev de 2013 11:20:51
OK i figured out i had messed up, the new link works :3

Save the file i sent you somewhere, then open up a spreadsheet here http://docs.google.com/. After that hit "File" "Import" then select the downloaded file and save it. you should then have your own editable version of the sheet.

If that doesn't work please tell me so i can get it open for everyone :D
Última edição por Ronnyfire em 3 de fev de 2013 23:09:15
"
Ronnyfire escreveu:
OK i figured out i had messed up, the new link works :3

Spoiler
Save the file i sent you somewhere, then open up a spreadsheet here http://docs.google.com/. After that hit "File" "Import" then select the downloaded file and save it. you should then have your own editable version of the sheet.

If that doesn't work please tell me so i can get it open for everyone :D

Once you have it saved in Google Docs, click File > Open With > Google Sheets.
This let me edit and use it without downloading any programs.

Can you edit this to allow spell block?
Like from the 12% passive, and the 50% Lazhwar unique necklace?
Right now this isn't doing any calculations related to spells, just incoming melee / ranged attacks with armor, evasion and blocking. That way we can take into account evasion dodging incoming elemental damage on attacks where armor will not reduce it.

The math for spells is easy enough, just damage reduced by resists and any appropriate dodging or blocking of spells.
Thanks for this!
IGN Looocidity

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional