Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

We're at $21,360 raised for the Child's Play charity. $3640 needs to be raised in the next 90 hours if you're keen for me to shave my head! Regardless of whether we hit 25k, though, the amount we've raised is much higher than our initial estimates and is a really amazing accomplishment thanks to you guys :D

Some people have asked for a picture of what the Angelic Mask (charity purchase) looks like. The image on our front page shows it well.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
FIRST

€dit: Now that I did this, I can finally die in peace.
Any takers?

Btw, love how the picture is named "yes_shavs_will_have_3d_art.jpg"

Those wings are really gross... love em.
Última edição por Skreeves em 20 de mai de 2014 22:33:43
Sorry to say but Vaal Clarity is a bust...

Nobody is really running skills they can't maintain, in spite of nerfs to (mana) leech attempting to cause that to be the case...

@BeerPact
Vaal Clarity is gonna be so OP. You think you can't get 16 kills in 6+ seconds? Wonder how it works with increase duration....
I for one would love to have that vaal clarity, for leveling if nothing else. I've got mana issues going on at level 57 in the two week race, and something like that would help immensely.
I'm not sure what to think about those wings...
@muir,

Lack of imagination man.

Mind over mater + vaal clarity. You just raised your EHP value by a lot depending on your mana usage.

That's just one use, pretty sure others will come up with other combo's.

Edit :

"
Vaal Clarity is gonna be so OP. You think you can't get 16 kills in 6+ seconds? Wonder how it works with increase duration....

Pretty sure that's gonna be the soul requirement on normal, it will most likely be 46 like the other aura's imo at merciless.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Última edição por Boem em 20 de mai de 2014 22:38:00
I smell capes coming veeeerrrrryyyy soon.
thats shavrones 3d art lol , you could atleast add some black glow on it jesuz
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Última edição por Fyndel em 20 de mai de 2014 22:39:33
"yes_shavs_will_have_3d_art.jpg"

Nice URL for the screenshot.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional