The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:
"
Sairven escreveu:
Got mine! :D

Title: Indeed

Rare picture of Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 chillin' in the Dread Thicket.

I loved Star Gate, but had to turn it off when every alien encounter was that of the white race...

Trust: Most fans (wish I could say all but "whoa" at some people I've seen) of the show agree with you 100%. Most depictions of alien cultures are completely nonsensical. I heard one (rather short-sighted) fan-theory that it's the Goa'Uld who ended up making all the cultures white. Which doesn't make much sense due to various Goa'Uld not being so.

And lets not forget how everyone (unless they're a baddie! (and/)or plot requires) conveniently speaks English.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
The best avatar belongs to RulerofAsgard, hands down. My all time favorite. Would like to see some description aswell.

Other very good and nice avatars :

Zelpo
Galruon
Kyliathy
bluewhale
databane
Hypnotics
Puffinmypurp
Hrishi
Última edição por MegaTen_IV em 17 de jul de 2014 02:28:47
"
The best avatar belongs to RulerofAsgard, hands down. My all time favorite. Would like to see some description aswell.

Other very good and nice avatars :

Zelpo
Galruon
Kyliathy
bluewhale
databane
Hypnotics
Puffinmypurp
Hrishi

Thank you :)

Not much really went into the thought process of it. I really like manga, so I wanted it in that kind of style, then I thought up the scene, relayed it to Kevin as well as I could, and his first draft pretty much nailed it.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Sairven escreveu:

So life like... almost eerie. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee escreveu:
"
Sairven escreveu:

So life like... almost eerie. :)

"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Updated with Sairven, reserved spot for IronCageSkirt (saw the first draft yesterday, so it's not far off).
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Woohoo mine is finished !
Ground slamming staff marauder with a carcass jack slamming skellies which drop scrolls :D

Title : Slammin' for scrolls
Última edição por leto2626 em 19 de jul de 2014 17:57:23
"
leto2626 escreveu:
Woohoo mine is finished !
Ground slamming staff marauder with a carcass jack slamming skellies which drop scrolls :D

Title : Slammin' for scrolls

Very cool.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Updated.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks alot @OP for this very useful thread, its appreciated.

There are alot of really nice avatars made by people, i am impressed.

As i recently upgraded to the pack that includes a forum avatar i would like to ask how the process works.

- After sending an idea and mabye a image to the design team, will they then make a suggested avatar and then it goes back and fourth until both sides are satisfied?

- Apart from obvious things such as racism etc. What other restrictions are there?

- And finally how long does the whole process take?

Any input would be appreciated :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional