The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

First?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
woo, gettin in on the ground floor!

edit: keep up the good work, Charan
Última edição por Zahndethus em 28 de mai de 2014 21:42:12
Glad to see everything worked out and we can still keep this going.
Meridin's dragon looks super cool! :D

Seems everyone seems to be having fun with their write ups, here's mine:

Title: Mother of Dragons

The picture represents my wife and my twins (1 boy / 1 girl) who were born in the zodiac year of the water dragon. I've tried to convey the same imagery in my unique, "Dyadus".
How can I get a custom avatar?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:
First?

Not even close. Try 11th.

And please don't clutter this thread with spam, thanks.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Última edição por Foreverhappychan em 28 de mai de 2014 22:55:06
"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:

Currently the custom avatars are available in the Conqueror Packs.

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase

If you're interested, we can also looking into crediting points that were purchased after October 23rd towards an upgrade.
"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:

Conqueror support pack.

Glad you went with a new thread for a mega gallery, Charan. Will work out much better this way. :)
Última edição por taylorfest em 28 de mai de 2014 23:01:25
I'm much happier with how it's looking now. I've gone through the old thread and added titles/descriptions based on what people have said. Fiveby5's, in particular, is really significant.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan escreveu:
I'm much happier with how it's looking now. I've gone through the old thread and added titles/descriptions based on what people have said. Fiveby5's, in particular, is really significant.

This isn't quite on topic with avatars but after reading Fiveby5's blurb and seeing a higher resolution image of it. This just further enforces that the Shadow is incompetent which explains why he ended up exiled as he did.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional