Season Eight, Event 11: 40 Minute Descent Champions

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Bounty at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Bounty (Unique Golden Obi) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 24: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 20-23: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 17-19: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 14-16: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 11-13: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 8-10: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 5-7: 1 Reward Point

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Lifesprig Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pillar of the Caged God Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Berek's Pass Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Blood of summer REALLY needs a nerf.

Way too strong.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions escreveu:

Way too strong.
so records that are set become unbeatable? nice
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq escreveu:
"
Dellusions escreveu:

Way too strong.

2 races in with a new duration wouldn't upset a record. Records are always set
mid way or later in the season, once one of the top racers gets good item and
pack RNG at the same time.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions escreveu:
"
jstq escreveu:
"
Dellusions escreveu:

Way too strong.

2 races in with a new duration wouldn't upset a record. Records are always set
mid way or later in the season, once one of the top racers gets good item and
pack RNG at the same time.

You never know though. There was a record in the turbo season which was held from the first race all the way until the end of the season. Bzmode on ranger.
Will this event take place in the same dungeon as the last one? Same dungeon, but different layout?
"
Will this event take place in the same dungeon as the last one? Same dungeon, but different layout?

Pretty sure Decent is the same every time, so each time you do it you can plan ahead for the next race. Not too sure about the randomness of the level or whether it's all set or not.
The Pagan God tripped me up last time; I could not get past it. I didn't meet any of the other bosses though. I'll try going right rather than left....
"
OlaSarcasm escreveu:
"

Pretty sure Decent is the same every time, so each time you do it you can plan ahead for the next race. Not too sure about the randomness of the level or whether it's all set or not.

Old decent champions had a good amount of randomness in layouts. Supposedly there's going to be less layout RNG this time; but it's too soon to tell.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
The Pagan God tripped me up last time; I could not get past it. I didn't meet any of the other bosses though. I'll try going right rather than left....

You need to kill it before going on. Unless the connections were changed, there's no way to avoid it. At best you can detour through the freezing chamber to get an extra level or two.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/643151
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional