Support gem codes

When putting a support gem to an ability a small colored/lettered icon is added to the abilities icon.

Is there anywhere that lists these icons with what support gem they are ?
Bump
this was literally discussed a few hours ago. I'm not sure if the list is whole. let me try to find the link...

here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/113342/page/1#p1114660
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
I'm trying really hard to understand the point of this. Example:

You add 4 support gems to an attack gem. Your skill icon shows the attack with 4 small letters that are the support gems.

I would like to know what impact it has on the game to learn this list in your head, when you can just hover mouse over the item, in case you already forgot what gems you attached. The gems that you probably planned to add. Planned, knowing they exist.

In which case your post is useless , since you need to visit a doctor.

"
MrSpaviel escreveu:

You add 4 support gems to an attack gem. Your skill icon shows the attack with 4 small letters that are the support gems.

I would like to know what impact it has on the game to learn this list in your head, when you can just hover mouse over the item, in case you already forgot what gems you attached. The gems that you probably planned to add. Planned, knowing they exist.

vaguely amusing but somewhat inappropriate image.
Última edição por Foreverhappychan em 7 de fev de 2013 20:24:51
LMFAO ^^^^
RIP Diablo franchise

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"
MrSpaviel escreveu:

Yes, how dare someone think that information on the screen might be intended to be readable, or to try and understand it. If you don't think there's a point in the letters, take it up with GGG, they put them there.
"
GusTheCrocodile escreveu:
"
MrSpaviel escreveu:

Yes, how dare someone think that information on the screen might be intended to be readable, or to try and understand it. If you don't think there's a point in the letters, take it up with GGG, they put them there.

Yeah!

lol
RIP Diablo franchise

Keep it civil please.

Being abusive with Haruhi is still abusive. Possibly more so, given her personality.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan escreveu:
Keep it civil please.

Being abusive with Haruhi is still abusive. Possibly more so, given her personality.

lol, all right, all right. I hear you :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional