Itemflippers and their offers. Share your story here!

"
Isbox1 escreveu:
"
Peenk escreveu:
"
muhomorov escreveu:
Oh, yeah i forgot only miserable forumtrolls write on the forums...

I don´t list buyouts because i don´t have the time. I don´t use Procurement, since i care about my account security.

Not having buyouts on your items doesn´t necessarily mean you´re trying to sell for 200% value...

A person that knows the value will offer in a reasonable way. Not having a strict buyout also gives me opportunity to sell something for 2,5ex while the usual buyout is 3ex and the buyer offered 2ex. At least that´s the way i handle it...

No. You don't have a buyout because you're hoping someone will come and offer twice the value of something you have listed. Stop crying when someone attempts to do to you what you're doing to others.

This times 1000.

Let's not beat around the bush over your laziness. Even in my admittedly very minute transactions with other players it's very clear to me that there are people who want to actually sell the item - and others who are looking to gouge.

When you don't list buyouts - no matter your excuses - you are simply looking for 1) someone else to do your market research for you ON THEIR DIME - and then even still you disagree with their research and ask double the prices OR 2) looking for complete noobs who you can gouge based on their sheer naivety - and lets be honest here: in both cases you don't actually want to sell your item. You are just basically faffing around.

Like you can't take 2 mins to properly list your item - you are the one trying to sell it.

Oh - and just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a troll. Just like you listing a thread like this doesn't make you a parasitic buffet.

This is definitely true.
I do it all the time, and it works consistently.
Anyone telling you any different is lying :)

If you dont put a price tag on some bread, I guarantee a starving person will spend a bit more than its worth.

Simple strategy used by every piece of shit trader, myself included.

Edit - This applies more so to not giving a buyout when youre asked. I can see why people dont waste time putting buyouts on the forums.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Última edição por jdilly23 em 17 de jul de 2014 05:01:45

Got this for 5c in ambush.

I'll lowball until the cows come home; put a B/O or I'll assume you're too uneducated to know the real price :)
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Humour me and tell how much you think a Rat's nest is worth?

1c isnt even a terrible low ball? - I bought serveral in invasion, even a perfect one for 2 choas. Its a lowball but not close to an outrageous one.
"
kussekurt escreveu:

1c isnt even a terrible low ball? - I bought serveral in invasion, even a perfect one for 2 choas. Its a lowball but not close to an outrageous one.

There was one in 1MSC last night the guy couldn't sell for 10c....there isn't a big population of players that want one apparently...
People use rat's nest? I thought only the Npcs could use those.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Peenk escreveu:
Nobody cares. Flipping is a legit way to make currency, baffles me that people still feel the need to shed tears over this.

It shows the twisted nature of flippers.
Última edição por Emil_kof em 17 de jul de 2014 16:52:48
"
Pyrokar escreveu:
People use rat's nest? I thought only the Npcs could use those.

Windripper build, actually any crit atk speed build, even more dps than alpha
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
"
kussekurt escreveu:

I sold a much worse one for 20c? I'm assuming it's an unpopular item in Invasion because it's lack of defensive stats.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy escreveu:
"
kussekurt escreveu:

I sold a much worse one for 20c? I'm assuming it's an unpopular item in Invasion because it's lack of defensive stats.

Well, I can only speak for my own experiences and thats invasion/HC. But i cant see how the price should differ that much as once the item is found in SC it wont disapear, unless vendor, so the supply should be much higher. Also, it can be looted pretty early on,I found one at vaal merc, if I remember correct.
"
lukeiy escreveu:

put a B/O or I'll assume you're too uneducated to know the real price :)

I don't put BO's except for uniques with very set prices, because B/O's set prices in stone and I don't like that. If I think some item is worth 8c, I might let it go for 6c after a little chat with the buyer. But if I had put a "8c b/o" on it, he probably wouldn't have PM'd me in the first place. I do the same when I'm buying, I always make an offer. "Hey, what do you want for ..." ? That shit is not for me.
IGN : @Morgoth
Última edição por Morgoth2356 em 17 de jul de 2014 21:09:16

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional