So how do they get so much currency in a few days ?

So i was watching some ppl on 3rd day of 1month race and they alrdy had several exalts and 40+ chaos orbs

how is this possible i mean in 3days there should be only a few exalts on server considering the rate,not to talk about a ppl
is it just that they play 25 hours a day ?

btw yes i am noob :D
24 hs playing + MF chars + trading madness + dumb luck could get you that.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

my first guess was trading too but with that lowlowlowlowlow rate there shoudl be only 10 exalts on the whoel server

game hates me i guess :d
Well I've found 5 midnights while grinding sarn from 59-71 so that was nice. With invaders and now boxes it's not difficult to make a lot of currency. Sold am empower for 23 chaos yesterday and been consistently using the chaos recipe. Invaders gave me many uniques too.

For people who were ahead of everyone else they got to sell a big number of mediocre rares off piety and if you're in HC it's pretty easy to sell boss kills for a lot of currency. Someone mentioned how they'd do full party cruel dominus the first few days which got them dozens of chaos.
Última edição por kasub em 16 de jul de 2014 13:37:34
They min-max the game, play tons of hours and know tricks to get super high level faster and do stuff like run bosses for people for free chaos orbs.

Also exalts drop more often then people think, it just requires you kill shit tons of monsters at a extremely rapid rate. Most people don't do that.
Última edição por RagnarokChu em 16 de jul de 2014 13:35:08
real money trading/transactions
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
kasub escreveu:
Well I've found 5 midnights while grinding sarn from 59-71 so that was nice. With invaders and now boxes it's not difficult to make a lot of currency. Sold am empower for 23 chaos yesterday and been consistently using the chaos recipe.

For people who were ahead of everyone else they got to sell a big number of mediocre rares off piety and if you're in HC it's pretty easy to sell boss kills for a lot of currency. Someone mentioned how they'd do full party cruel dominus the first few days which got them dozens of chaos.

..and how do the midnights matter? i doubt that you sold them

i for myself found 2ex, geofris crest = 2ex, empower = 1ex...mad several exalts also because im pro at trading :D secret tactics
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
xtothez escreveu:
real money trading/transactions

Yeah, RMT in a completely fresh league. Makes sense.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Zangetas escreveu:
So i was watching some ppl on 3rd day of 1month race and they alrdy had several exalts and 40+ chaos orbs

how is this possible i mean in 3days there should be only a few exalts on server considering the rate,not to talk about a ppl
is it just that they play 25 hours a day ?

btw yes i am noob :D

RMT - Real Money Trading
IGN : Sir_Big
while most normal people are out getting legitimate currency, basement-dwelling neck-bearded cheetosaurauses are making stacks of virtual ones.

Don't be jelly

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional