0.10.0f Patch Notes

"
Jonathan escreveu:
"
Velijah escreveu:
"
haloja escreveu:
Please fix the crash when loading any act 3 zone:

I have the same problem occurring when trying to load Act 3/ Battlefront.

Are you using 32 bit windows? If you are, are you using the "High" texture detail setting? If so, please change back to Medium and the problem will hopefully go away.

This is what GGG's calls a solution? Hoping problems go away?

SMH.
"
darkjoy escreveu:

SMH.

Sounds like Windows 32bit problem (aka memory ceiling) not a PoE problem :P
"
darkjoy escreveu:

SMH.

I think it's is more of a Hotfix till they solved the problem. You should feel lucky that you can fix it so easy for the time being.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Última edição por Sneakypaw em 4 de fev de 2013 04:08:28
Just another thing to be happy about with the direction the game is going. :)

Regards.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
Jonathan escreveu:
"
Velijah escreveu:
"
haloja escreveu:

Are you using 32 bit windows? If you are, are you using the "High" texture detail setting? If so, please change back to Medium and the problem will hopefully go away.

I do have a w7 32bits, with 3gb of ram, and an intel hd as graphic card, textured is already set in medium and the problem still ocurrs
Some people have to realize that this game is a AA+ quality 2013-launched game.

You can't expect that 5+ year old hardware or computers with just 1-2 gigabytes of memory and integrated graphics to run it smoothly without problem, not crash, etc.

Try running FarCry 3 on the same old computer, see if it works...

---
So I just don't get all the complaining "the game crashes", "it's too slow", "I have lag" and so on.

Update your damn hardware to the present day and THEN start complaining about bugs in a... BETA game.

---
Edit. Just read the poster above.

Really ? Playing a hardcore game with INTEL Integrated??? Pfff...
Maybe you should stick to minesweeper. It doesn't crash.
Never give up, never surrender !
Última edição por wavetrex em 4 de fev de 2013 04:30:31
"
wavetrex escreveu:
Update your damn hardware to the present day and THEN start complaining about bugs in a... BETA game.

You should not 'need' to be on an 'present day' high-end level to play a game like this. This game, its engine is under development since 6 years - so even with an upper-class hardware og that date it should be run well, and same should be expectable for actual mediocre configurations...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris escreveu:
Small versions of items in your alternate weapon set are now shown alongside your active items.

I have an small idea how to imagine this. But two little additions: its still not possible to switch weapons when at a vendor, and its still not possible to switch the weapon slot in the web character view - so you cant link items from the second slot. Both should be added on somebody's todo list. ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Última edição por Mr_Cee em 4 de fev de 2013 05:01:04
"
Jonathan escreveu:
"
Velijah escreveu:
"
haloja escreveu:

I am using WinXP SP3 32bit version with 3gb of RAM.

I lowered settings as mentioned, but I still get message sometimes.
"
Jonathan escreveu:
"
Velijah escreveu:
"
haloja escreveu:

That solution doesn't work. It's weird because there was similar problem in closed beta with changing zones in Act II and changing textures to Medium actually worked in regard to that bug. Not it Act III, though. Please fix it guys, it's really one of the most gamebreaking bugs this game currently has and I just refuse to live with it when I can play much more demanding games with no problems on W7 32-bit.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional