Compliments to the Gemling Queen's voice actor

Voice acting and fully fleshed characterizations have always been really important for me ever since Glados (Portal2) scratched an itch I never even realized I had for me.

Been waiting for an interesting voice over ever since PoE started rolling them out but always felt they fell somewhat short..(Silk was a bit of a disappointment, what with his excellent written characterization)

Finally reached Act3 and the voice acting has improved quite dramatically I think (the attention to Grigor's mouth deformation comes to mind, even if it is a bit annoying) Have to say though, I LOVE the Gemling Queen's voice actor =D while it goes flat here and there, It's almost consistently excellent. Whoever voices her does crazy lady voice really well =D reminds me of Helena Bonham Carter (though thats a personal preference) reminiscent of Bellatrix Lestrange(HP) and Mrs. Lovett(SweeneyTodd)
Kudos! Hope you keep up with better and better voice acting =)
Fully agree! The voice acting in general in this game is of an above average high level already, especially for a free to play game. Respect to those who make this possible. :)
She's totally my favorite. I always listen to her dialogue instead of skipping like I do with most other NPCs.. lol
I've sadly yet to hear her! :(
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Bodelle de Ronde voiced Lady Dialla, the Gemling Queen, and she also voiced Clarissa (Act 3), Yeena (Act 2) and Shavronne (from the brief snippet of her diary where you first meet Piety in Act 1 prison) - a very versatile and talented actress!
I also think that the Gemling Queen voiceacting is brilliant and has the best female voice acting in the game. But i am surprised that Clarissa has the same voice actor, because i think she delivers no emotion to the scene when you tell her that Tolman died, what i found kinda disappointing...
IGN: Vashira / Claw_of_the_Vaal_SMASH
"
Charan escreveu:
I've sadly yet to hear her! :(

Why is that Charan... yet to have time to make it to Act 3?

BTW - she is definitely brilliant and you can just imagine her being a pivotal character in a movie. Like Galadriel in the LotR and TH movies and how she just dominates the scenes. Galadriel dominates with beauty and grace though, whilst the Gemling Queen does it with a powerful and disheveled personality.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Truemas escreveu:
I also think that the Gemling Queen voiceacting is brilliant and has the best female voice acting in the game. But i am surprised that Clarissa has the same voice actor, because i think she delivers no emotion to the scene when you tell her that Tolman died, what i found kinda disappointing...

I feel exactly the same way. My favorite and least favorite NPC voiced by the same woman makes me confused.
Gemling Queen is my favorite npc in this entire game so far. She is full of character and emotion and on top of that is hilarious!
So much personality with her nicknames. Notacockroach. Classic.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional