[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

"
Shiken escreveu:
"
Vivan escreveu:
"
Shiken escreveu:
I've just recently started a character for this build because I love the golems, and noticed they got buffed this patch. It looks like I picked good timing too since they just fixed the bug with Primordial Might! I've just now hit the point where i can wear clayshapers and now that I have 10 golems it's really taking off! I really hope to see an updated version of this guide in the future, because I love it!

Sorry it took so long! Mostly updated now.

thank you for the update! taking some time to try and make the changes on my character, and maybe I'm blind but is there a new PoB link? I'm only seeing the new poeplanner trees. was there also no good places to fit in either meatshield or feeding frenzy?

There is no PoB link. Since the Primordial Might gem makes all your golems aggressive (same as feeding frenzy), meatshield and feeding frenzy do not change the behaviour of the golems.
"
Vivan escreveu:

There is no PoB link. Since the Primordial Might gem makes all your golems aggressive (same as feeding frenzy), meatshield and feeding frenzy do not change the behaviour of the golems.

Right, I get that feeding frenzy would not change the ai behavior, but it does provide a substantial buff for all minions, even unsupported ones just by having the feeding frenzy buff active. Though now that I think of it, most of that buff is thanks to the attack speed and cast speed bonus, but thinking about the section that talks about golem cooldown speed maybe that doesn't help as much as I think.
Tempus Fugit
Última edição por Shiken em 10 de nov de 2019 21:45:19
"
Shiken escreveu:
"
Vivan escreveu:

Right, I get that feeding frenzy would not change the ai behavior, but it does provide a substantial buff for all minions, even unsupported ones just by having the feeding frenzy buff active. Though now that I think of it, most of that buff is thanks to the attack speed and cast speed bonus, but thinking about the section that talks about golem cooldown speed maybe that doesn't help as much as I think.

Yeah, it wouldn't matter for flame golems. If you did a melee golem build it would have some benefit, but probably not worth losing a gem link imo.
"
Shiken escreveu:
"
Vivan escreveu:

I've thought about it more, and it may be worth putting Feeding frenzy in the body on the 3 lower dps golems. I am going to update the guide to show that possibility. I need to work on a new PoB. I lost the last one that I made back in 3.4 when I created this guide. Since I will probably play this build in 3.9, that would be helpful.

Thanks
Probably will also start with this build in 3.9. Any idea if you will/can update the guide before going live on 3.9?
"
Gebak escreveu:
Probably will also start with this build in 3.9. Any idea if you will/can update the guide before going live on 3.9?

The guide and the PoB are updated, but may tweak a bit more when gem information comes out. I will try to be a little better about it this season :D
Looking forward to the updates!
Tempus Fugit
could you possible test using victario's charity over the second clayshaper, would that be more dps than the additional clayshaper golem limit? frenzy charges on minions alone are huge, discounting power charges since it's not that great for bosses
"
but honestly, even with the Elementalist acendancy, we don't hit that hard.

I don't follow.

You have 380% >= increased damage just from damage / golems + fire golem
"
Prinfection escreveu:
"
but honestly, even with the Elementalist acendancy, we don't hit that hard.

I don't follow.

You have 380% >= increased damage just from damage / golems + fire golem

On essentially a 1 link because our active skill is a debuff/curse on hit setup. You can do good damage in a 6 link.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional