[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

Currently running following gear at 5.8K ES and resistances capped. Maybe you can try to fit in Purity of Elements gem? Doing high end yellow maps at the moment and don't have a damage issue really. Might be when I get to red maps but will we see. Also my first time with this build.

PS: I am not using the purity of elements gem, only leveling it for use maybe later.
Última edição por Gebak em 2 de jan de 2020 13:12:33
so i was just messing around on my zombiemancer getting quite bored and thought i would try out carrior golem with the cold iron dagger/es shield and i must say its quite fun playing 4 golems i was quite blown away with the clear they do in a 5L (my 6th was raise zombies) to then i came across this guide

i want to try golems out completely but i want to be es and 1h/shield. in my current necro setup im at 8.5k es which felt yuk considering i was at 12000 but thats the price u pay for changing 4 jewels around i suppose.

how do the other golems go with clear/metamorph/sirus? carrion was great but i only have 4 and 14 zombies but i could feel it being lack luster in the t14s against beyond bosses and the map boss, how do they hold up hp/res wise in the t16 metas?

im quite curious to see if anyone has gone the zombie/spectre necro and has come across and tryed golems and had as much or even more success and fun with them i have never done golems before and would like to really give it a go, the whole hungry loop thing is a little hilarious and i could feel it being extremely strong having 2 5Ls and a 6L chest.

anyway thank you for taking the time to read this,
looking forward to see what you guys have done end game wise
cheers,

Ichigo
I love the golem summoner play style and i played the golementalist and searching for new one. With the hungry loop setup and able to use all the golems which i always wanted this build is like created for me. But i have second thoughts about end game, metamorph bosses and sirus. And without a video im curious about how this setup going.

I have enough currency to buy all the items, gems etc. But don't wanna reroll to this before im sure.

Except the current end game farm im curious about Life and CI version. What are the pros and cons for going life or CI?
"
Ichigo_333 escreveu:
so i was just messing around on my zombiemancer getting quite bored and thought i would try out carrior golem with the cold iron dagger/es shield and i must say its quite fun playing 4 golems i was quite blown away with the clear they do in a 5L (my 6th was raise zombies) to then i came across this guide

i want to try golems out completely but i want to be es and 1h/shield. in my current necro setup im at 8.5k es which felt yuk considering i was at 12000 but thats the price u pay for changing 4 jewels around i suppose.

how do the other golems go with clear/metamorph/sirus? carrion was great but i only have 4 and 14 zombies but i could feel it being lack luster in the t14s against beyond bosses and the map boss, how do they hold up hp/res wise in the t16 metas?

im quite curious to see if anyone has gone the zombie/spectre necro and has come across and tryed golems and had as much or even more success and fun with them i have never done golems before and would like to really give it a go, the whole hungry loop thing is a little hilarious and i could feel it being extremely strong having 2 5Ls and a 6L chest.

anyway thank you for taking the time to read this,
looking forward to see what you guys have done end game wise
cheers,

Ichigo

So far I have been killing the conquerors and elder and Cortex boss this league all fairly easily. I am farming T15-16 maps now. This build is kind of squishy, but it has good damage. You lose a lot of defenses/life/es by having unique amulet and both rings. Losing a golem to use a well rolled shield is a pretty good workaround though. I find that maps are OK most of the time, but the metamorph's invisible/instant attacks kill me fairly often. The best thing about bosses is that they are taunted more often than not, so usually you are just dodging telegraphs and staying mobile to avoid oneshots. I am currently using a life version this league compared to the CI/ES version I did when I created this guide. The hardest part was getting adequate chaos res since there is so much chaos damage and degen with metamorph. Hope this helps.
"
Drvi34 escreveu:
I love the golem summoner play style and i played the golementalist and searching for new one. With the hungry loop setup and able to use all the golems which i always wanted this build is like created for me. But i have second thoughts about end game, metamorph bosses and sirus. And without a video im curious about how this setup going.

I have enough currency to buy all the items, gems etc. But don't wanna reroll to this before im sure.

Except the current end game farm im curious about Life and CI version. What are the pros and cons for going life or CI?

As I posted above, I have been able to kill the Cortex boss, several high level conquerors, and the elder, but I have not killed the Awakener yet as I have not been playing a whole lot this season. As far as the differences. The main difference is chaos damage. CI gets to nullify it completely, where it becomes VERY expensive to try to cap elemental AND chaos res on a life character with the few rare items that we have in this build. For both builds it can be costly to get gear with good life/ES/defences and very high resists without the amulet or ring slots. The trade off is that you can build more armor/evasion as a Life character and can save a few points on the tree. Pure personal preference.
Hello, I've tried to search for an answer to this and haven't been able to, so I am hopeful that someone here with more experience with golems can tell me!

I realize this is likely a common question. :)

For the Elemancer Ascendancy node, it states the following:

20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem
35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem

Does this mean, for example, if you have 7 flame golems, each of them 140% increased damage (7 * 20) and likewise, my character has a >100% chance to avoid elemental ailments?

I ask this because I wasn't clear if this node applied per golem, or per each different type of golem, so you'd need to have a Flame, Ice, and Stone golem to get >100% elemental ailments.

"
Gilderoy escreveu:
Hello, I've tried to search for an answer to this and haven't been able to, so I am hopeful that someone here with more experience with golems can tell me!

I realize this is likely a common question. :)

For the Elemancer Ascendancy node, it states the following:

20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem
35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem

Does this mean, for example, if you have 7 flame golems, each of them 140% increased damage (7 * 20) and likewise, my character has a >100% chance to avoid elemental ailments?

I ask this because I wasn't clear if this node applied per golem, or per each different type of golem, so you'd need to have a Flame, Ice, and Stone golem to get >100% elemental ailments.

Yes. 140% with 7 golems. 220% with 11 golems. But because of the buffs that each golem give, you typically want to have various types for the different buffs. Even more relavent lately with increased buff effect per golem as well. The primordial harmony gems give 20% golem damage for each different type of golem. Therefore, the purpose of this build is to get all the golems so that you can get 120% increased damage for every jewel. In the end you get something like 1300%+ damage for each golem. I run one of each with 6 fire golems for a total of 11.

And yes, it is redundant after 100% but I have 385% elemental ailment resistance as well making me immune to them all. Works pretty well :D
I decided to give this build a go again this league after having an urge to play golems again, I love minion builds & have a massive soft spot for HoAg.

I loved it the first time I tried it & still love it. :3

Chaos damage though this league, hooooooly.
It's such a tight squeeze capping cold, light & fire, gonna have to work some magic to get my chaos resist acceptable!

Was kinda worried about how the golems would survive metas, they seem to do pretty well, convocation saving them if they start taking too much to the face.

The random meta one shots on my character are a little annoying but eh it happens I guess, it's only a lil exp loss at the end of the day.

I was originally wanting to do the ES/CI version because of the mad chaos damage this league but after seeing people saying they're struggling for decent ES is it a little risky? I mean I only have around 4k hp with the life/armour variation at the moment, but I don't have amazing rares by any means.
"
Vervaiin escreveu:
I decided to give this build a go again this league after having an urge to play golems again, I love minion builds & have a massive soft spot for HoAg.

I loved it the first time I tried it & still love it. :3

Chaos damage though this league, hooooooly.
It's such a tight squeeze capping cold, light & fire, gonna have to work some magic to get my chaos resist acceptable!

Was kinda worried about how the golems would survive metas, they seem to do pretty well, convocation saving them if they start taking too much to the face.

The random meta one shots on my character are a little annoying but eh it happens I guess, it's only a lil exp loss at the end of the day.

I was originally wanting to do the ES/CI version because of the mad chaos damage this league but after seeing people saying they're struggling for decent ES is it a little risky? I mean I only have around 4k hp with the life/armour variation at the moment, but I don't have amazing rares by any means.

Thanks for letting me know! Yeah even with my rares which I have dumped several Ex into, i only have 5k life at level 91 with a likely cap of about 5.5-6k, but I did manage to cap chaos res which helps a ton. A CI build would likely have 6-7k ES tops which is nothing compared to most CI builds, so it is a bit riskier. This build is a little on the squishy side tbh. Love the golem playstyle and damage tho.
When we are rolling with fire golems is hatred increases our dps that much? I was thinking about changing hatred with impurity of fire to help res and ignore the enemy res so i can change curse setup to 1 offensive and 1 defensive. With this setup we can gain 3 or 4 additional skill points from the aura nodes and easier to increase chaos res cuz u know this league end game is all about the chaos res.

Edit: something like this: https://pastebin.com/pgP1h0K8. Rolls doesnt matter on the rares just the mods. It's little bit pricy with each rare slots with little less hp and res rolls on them. But we can push our HP little higher and %60+ chaos res with this setup. And we can use impurity of fire on bosses etc so we dont have to use 2 offensive curse. + we can use temporal chains or enfeeble to help our defense. What do u think about it, losing the hatred worth for it?

I have final exams till 26th january so i can't reroll yet but looking forward to it. In the meantime im trying to get the best setup while im selling my current gear for higher capital.
Última edição por Drvi34 em 7 de jan de 2020 00:24:19

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional