Glasses - IU

Blue Monday using 1930s instruments

"SAMPLE OF MY PASTA" — A Bad Lip Reading of BTS

:3

"
cgheezey escreveu:
definitely the cutest video posted thus far. Boku Wa Kuma - Utada Hikaru
https://youtu.be/A_UdprUxEZw

Yes, in an innocent world where Pedobear doesn't exist.

"
Anonymous1749704 escreveu:

:'

Última edição por erdelyii em 17 de fev de 2019 08:56:11
"
Love you Exiles <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqbk9cDX0l0

"I won't be going Normandy on your ass."

Sincerely,
- 19'42

Ahaha! After laughing myself, I sent that to a GF - made her day, especially because it's a Monday.

That BTS lipsync murder is classic isn't it.

Novocaine Rhapsody

"You can do whatever you like with my image, my music, remix it, re-release it, whatever... just never make me boring."
-
Freddie Mercury

Oh, maybe a little, my friend. Maybe a tiny bit.

Been a long time since I listened to Kurt singing Plataeu. Nice.

Book 'em Danno, Murder One

Not exactly cute -- aha oh well.

Louis & Zach - Ding Dong Song (remastered 2019 )

Song is cute enough. But the real cuteness comes from the kids in the music video lol. Especially the kid on the left hehe.
Última edição por coatofarms em 19 de fev de 2019 07:10:44
"
The official meat swing song of a happy marriage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

^ A wonderful daily tradition.

lol i love the music video
True it's a satire, and they are always more than meets the eye.

"
coatofarms escreveu:

Song is cute enough. But the real cuteness comes from the kids in the music video lol. Especially the kid on the left hehe.

The kid on the right is channeling Michael Hutchence on Ketamine, from beyond the grave. No need to watch the clip, I just set it to a part so you can see who I mean (INXs lead singer, died in notorious, fucked - up circumstances).

That clip (yours) reminded me of the classic
Smosh Pokemon

"
TheForgery
4 months ago
Yep, like someone said, it would be bombarded with angry people who will claim it's cringe. Oh, how the times have changed.

Billy Joel. I like that track a lot. I think Uptown Girl era killed him for me and we all love Piano Man, but Goodnight Saigon and Pressure are great tracks. He utterly gets it in the depths if not the unhinged heights.

A cute song by a crazy man before he went over the edge: I call him Gerald

Astronomy Domine another of Syd Barret's few PF tracks.

Literary tie-in in spoiler:

Spoiler
Piper at the Gates of Dawn and Wind in the Willows

"
The Wind in the Willows has often been performed on the stage and there are several television films/adaptations, perhaps none so successful as the early 1980s stop-motion series from Thames. However, most adaptations and many reprints of the book miss out its secret heart, chapter seven: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, one of the most ‘heathen’ moments in modern literature, all the more remarkable for the fact that it is hidden in a book for seven-year-olds.

Última edição por erdelyii em 21 de fev de 2019 03:23:30
"
erdelyii escreveu:
True it's a satire, and they are always more than meets the eye.

"
coatofarms escreveu:

The kid on the right is channeling https://edubirdie.com/word-counter on Ketamine, from beyond the grave. No need to watch the clip, I just set it to a part so you can see who I mean (INXs lead singer, died in notorious, fucked - up circumstances).

That clip (yours) reminded me of the classic
Smosh Pokemon

"
TheForgery
4 months ago
Yep, like someone said, it would be bombarded with angry people who will claim it's cringe. Oh, how the times have changed.

Billy Joel. I like that track a lot. I think Uptown Girl era killed him for me and we all love Piano Man, but Goodnight Saigon and Pressure are great tracks. He utterly gets it in the depths if not the unhinged heights.

A cute song by a crazy man before he went over the edge: I call him Gerald

Astronomy Domine another of Syd Barret's few PF tracks.

Literary tie-in in spoiler:

Spoiler
Piper at the Gates of Dawn and Wind in the Willows

"
The Wind in the Willows has often been performed on the stage and there are several television films/adaptations, perhaps none so successful as the early 1980s stop-motion series from Thames. However, most adaptations and many reprints of the book miss out its secret heart, chapter seven: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, one of the most ‘heathen’ moments in modern literature, all the more remarkable for the fact that it is hidden in a book for seven-year-olds.

Thanks for a little history course on this song. It's really interesting, and the song is great.

Última edição por blacktwinsun em 21 de fev de 2019 11:32:58
"
blacktwinsun escreveu:

Thanks for a little history course on this song. It's really interesting, and the song is great.

:) Thanks Blacktwinsun. Glad you like the song, and enjoyed a little background to it. Also - welcome. When you're ready, do share something - as you can see "cute" is whatever you make it.

Fuzzbox - Love is the Slug

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional