Worked 21 hours straight...

When I finally got to sleep was woken up on two seperate occasions with cramps in either leg. Found out a vehicle is going kaput and need to buy a new one within the next week.

But the collectors tab saved me 2 mule characters and around 5 tabs plus more once I compare and vendor the worse rolls. So I got that going for me, which is nice
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Última edição por PleiadesBlackstar em 12 de mar de 2019 17:24:43
Último bump em 18 de mar de 2019 20:33:07
Sorry about your vehicle. That really sucks. And leg cramps are horrible. Stress related in your case probably.

Any idea(s) on replacement?
Censored.
I'm in the market for a new truck, and it's mind boggling that dealerships aren't even willing to negotiate on price anymore. I talked to some people about it, and it's because of tax season.

It's one of their best sales periods. They don't have to negotiate on prices, especially on desirable brands and models. I'm not looking for no fucking Kia or Hyundai. I want at least a 2016 Silverado 1500, extended cab, 4x4.

Every two-bit prole is looking to use their tax refund as a down payment on a car. I'm looking to buy one "full" with cash, or finance very little.

Another problem they got, is dealerships make money on the side by getting you to finance through them. Cash buyers are undesirable in this scenario. Cash in hand used to mean they were more likely to give you a better deal, not anymore.
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 12 de mar de 2019 19:40:01
Probably a hybrid of some sort. Difficult to plan and compare when I personally have no interest in vehicles outside of affordability and mpg. And a fairly limited time frame to make a decision.

Honda fits are pretty popular around my area at the moment.

"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:
I'm in the market for a new truck, and it's mind boggling that dealerships aren't even willing to negotiate on price anymore. I talked to some people about it, and it's because of tax season.

It's one of their best sales periods. They don't have to negotiate on prices, especially on desirable brands and models. I'm not looking for no fucking Kia or Hyundai. I want at least a 2016 Silverado 1500, extended cab, 4x4.

Every two-bit prole is looking to use their tax refund as a down payment on a car. I'm looking to buy one "full" with cash, or finance very little.

Another problem they got, is dealerships make money on the side by getting you to finance through them. Cash buyers are undesirable in this scenario. Cash in hand used to mean they were more likely to give you a better deal, not anymore.

I've always been a firm believer in paying as much as I can if not all up front because I didnt understand how the whole credit got so popular and still don't. I understand a house and such wouldnt be possible like that but vehicles are on my line of where I never understand it. Why risk a large loan if anything happens to f me over financially when I can save up and buy almost outright. Not that I'll have a choice right now.

But still erks me that I took out student loans to go to college right away. But the whole concept makes me just give a sigh in resignation.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Última edição por PleiadesBlackstar em 12 de mar de 2019 19:44:27
You can't go wrong with Honda, or Toyota. If you get a Toyota Corolla, or Honda Civic, they're practically invincible cars. They'll run for 300k+ miles if you simply do basic maintenance, oil changes, etc.

Avoid Kia and Hyundai like the plague.
I think I like Prius's the most because of their mpg compared to others but you pay for it. Never looked at Honda fits before today but they are much more affordable but it's all going to depend what I can literally afford I suppose.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I drive a 2006 tacoma with a V6 in it, and the fuel mileage is atrocious for a V6. I'm getting like 14 city/19 hwy.

Comparatively, newer Chevy Trucks with V8s in them get around the same or better, and we're talking considerably more power to fuel economy ratio here. The silverado I test drove earlier could blow the doors off this tacoma, and pull twice its load. Exact same fuel economy.

If you're gonna get a V6, you might as well just get a V8, IMHO.

American for trucks and large SUVs; Japanese for cars, and small to mid-sized SUVs IMHO.
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 12 de mar de 2019 20:06:36
Did some crazy shifts too, for example last week I’ve did 34hrs shift with 1.5hr of sleeping, we were salvaging boat wreck in 12m depths, did it went well and all done. Did sleep till nex day morning after that! As for cramps, is sign of dehydration, u maybe drunk a lot of coffee wich actually dehydrate u. A good drink of water helps a lot if u have cramps..
And for car, well they always broke at some point;) Hope u got it sorted...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Drink 4 bottles of waters a day good sir.

Pulling shifts like that already stresses out the body enough :)

Good luck with the truck shopping.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional