Another stalker ick -.-

Haha, no that's not me. I googled "creepy guy gif" and selected the one that met the creep-factor that I was going for. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
He's kind of mesmerising, but yes especially the cycling over, in a bad way, for sure -- you seriously answering made me laugh out loud, ta.

Última edição por erdelyii em 15 de mar de 2019 04:28:23
Well, I do remember not long ago you accused me of being your stalker. Not sure how or why, but oh well.

I´m one of those who actually played the very 1st Diablo game, I´m old and getting older (as we all are), only one path it goes you know. I´m single. Lonely. And playing Path of Exile. SSF only. On my Xbox. Not PC.
"
Altnaharra wrote:
Children these days are always throwing that word around,
I doubt you understand what it's like to have your personal life violated.

SO true. The word is really abused these days. Girl I used to work with accused some guy of stalking her. He had asked her out, when she turned him down, he just stayed friendly but made no further requests.

Crazy. I'm glad I'm not single now.

My wife had a real, actual stalker and it was not funny. He literally waited for her at her car at the end of work days, kept sending her emails, friend requests on social media, I don't know what all. The police don't care until there is a body or a rape victim (and the latter they don't really give a shit about either).

I had to take matters into my own hands to stop the madness.

He ended up moving to another city (the dude was married with kids and a homeowner so this was not that simple).

Guess what he did then?

Stalked her remotely!

I had to take matters into my own hands again. Have no idea what happened to him.
Censored.
Última edição por kolyaboo em 21 de mar de 2019 15:21:17
Whoever stalks a T-Rex, has only one name: "dinner".
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional