PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

0.10.3c Patch Notes

thanks chris/GGG. these are very welcome modifications re: loot
Worst patch imo. Leave the loot with the players name. I am telling you now people are going to dislike this patch very much.
Interesting. More chances to gank 6 sockets, can't wait!
IGN: Aux
nice changes no it should be possible to grapmy items as ranger :)
wow this happened suddenly litterally a minute before you posted I checked if the new patch notes have been released and now ~5 minutes later so many comments.
Nerf irelia. Her ult is to strong
"
NyteCruzeR escreveu:
YES!! NO MORE NINJA LOOTING :D

There will still be ninja looting because your character can be blocked by other characters\mobs.

These changes are weird.
NVM, misread.
Última edição por poisonyanni em 18 de mar de 2013 02:05:56
Changes sound really good! The resizing was really an issue in my opinion.

Suggestion: when item labels are hidden disable pickup of hidden items (assigned item are still visible) to address trash pickup while running. The available option, where you need to press alt to pickup, doesn't really work very well as a mechanic in my opinion.

Edit: For sure this eliminates the "gentleman drop mode" but i feel that's what GGG planned for anyway. The INCREASED timer is up? well, drop is now for everybody.
Instanced loot is dumb: just imagine how many exalted would never be seen when opening chests offscreen.

Suggestion 2: No timer for 5/6L/S but maybe a border like maps would be nice.
Última edição por lepre84 em 18 de mar de 2013 03:02:07
"
NyteCruzeR escreveu:
YES!! NO MORE NINJA LOOTING :D

I suspect (and support) that players will still grab items if the other players aren't making any effort to get to them quickly. To some extent, removing the names is to try to reinforce that they are items for your whole party, not just for the person who happened to get the first chance at them.

"
xInfinite escreveu:
Worst patch imo. Leave the loot with the players name. I am telling you now people are going to dislike this patch very much.

I am very interested to hear your feedback once you have tried it out.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional