3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say that I was really happy to read through the last bunch of pages since my last time responding. I thought I'd be here for hours responding to 5 pages of new replies...but you were all so helpful, detailed, kind, patient, and thoughtful with each other. Thank you for the kind compliments that I read as I went through the replies (sorry to group my thanks up like this). But more importantly, thank you for making this community so great. All of you make PoE such a great place to have fun and learn the game. It's an honour to have you all in my threads (that sounded gangster).

Thank you all very much for everything.

Oh right! I did some re-arranging of the guide. Check out the gear section. I added a "mod example" section.

I had to remove some vital information to make space for it. But I have about 7000 characters left and so I may be able to squeeze it back it. Right now, the "build mechanics for newbs" section is being linked to my "One Stop Shop" I'm hoping to paraphrase it all nicely to fit it back in the guide so there's less "screen hopping".

Anyway...let me know what you think or if the new layout is better or worse.

IF people like it, it'll likely be how the layout stays until I have to scrap everything for PoE2.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
TheGangsta escreveu:
"
GrunkleBob
Spoiler
I would swap minion life on zombies for Concentrated effect, it's a 54% MORE for the slam. I saw one zombie die once, not even Uber Elder could kill them.
I use FROM DUST jewel, it drops 8 skeletons at a time, perfect for when you have to run, drop, run. barely a pause. The skeletons are the unsung hero's of this build, they do as much damage as the zombies!
Specters are great unsupported, apes are awesome for specters because frenzy and power are rewarded differently on minions, BETTER.
Carnage chieftain or silverback and a Host chieftain.
Third specter is your call, I like frost sentinel for off screen clearing, and he is a good scout, you'll ALWAYS know where the enemy is.
I also use withering step, it's phase run on crack.

Hey Grunklebob,

It's my second season but I love playing a summoner and enjoy the ease of this build. Would you/anyone mind looking at my gear and suggesting some upgrades or changes to look for? I don't really sell so only have like 14 chaos, mostly SSF and trades with RL friends. Just getting to around T5 maps. I followed some of your gem recommendations and also using those 3 spectras. I do have a 6 socket chest in bank with +105 HP 9% Life Increase 140ES 55mana 25 fire and 40 lightening but I haven't had luck getting all 6 links yet... and damn those are hard to come by...

AND thanks to all I lurk this thread all the time and first time posting. A lot of great feed back. Cheers!

Chests are hard, buy the 5 link prophecy or just try to 5 link.
Honestly guys, you get rich in red maps, getting a character there is the problem! A six link can take literally leagues, you may pick up 20 ex before your first 6 link... seriously. BUY a corrupted 6 link if you must (They are cheap BUT MAKE SURE THE COLORS MATCH!!), or a fairly good 5 link is a cheap option, remove minion speed if you 5link. I would swap minion speed with minion damage anyways, they are sooo fast and you can always step back and let them have fun. Mine lead, I barely keep up.
I like the Jinxed JuJu, BUUUUT it's a huge hit on life and resists(cept chaos that is excellent) and that is where I stack Attributes. But if you feel safe, it is pretty dynamite!
I prefer leather belts, I had 150 life on mine last league and 30 chaos res.
Your crafting bench is waiting for your belt and rings, make sure you press ALT on items, just because there are 6 stats, DOES NOT mean they have 3 prefixes/3suffixes. Some mods are combined, I have a helm with 8 adds :)
It's time to get that CWDT rolling!! When you get hit, CWDT procs phase run or withering step, that makes you fast and almost invisible so you can phase out of danger. Then it procs Desecrate and then your offering feeds off of those corpses from desecrate pool. so gloves or boots need a R-G-G-B because that is a powerful defense for this build.
You have followed the tree to the letter so you should not need minion speed, I would recommend SPIRIT offering, read it on POEWIKI, if it doesn't make you drool... NOTHING will :)
Carrion Golem and raise specter do JUST fine living off the tree you have supplied them so they can sit with hatred and generosity, they are the supports, they don't need supports. They have more life than zombies.
Other than that looks REAL good, jealous of your chaos res, NICE JOB!
Yeah the phys is wasted in your wand, but that 73% is impressive!
I see a lot of low ES gear, honestly all of that gear could be Armor/ES and you would get 200 armor and about the same ES per piece and the chest can be bananas if your rich, I stack armor with this lady, and still have about 800 ES.
BUT as you said, your poor, these are things to dream about as you ravage wraeclast, build your chromatic pool and you will get RGGB, it may take a bit, just make sure the gear you work on is 20% quality, it ups your odds. Doesn't have to be RGGB could be GGRB or whatever, I personally try to get desecrate to pop before offering since gems cycle clockwise on a CWDT, but Wrecker says it isn't that important and there are ALWAYS bodies on the floor anyways.
14 chaos becomes 1ex and 14 chaos easily, just gotta believe and run those maps! I'm sitting on 3ex, feels rich, but too poor to buy anything significant. But I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! need a map, buy it! Need something, BUY IT. that feels good. keep grinding, yellow maps the loot starts raining down. Your open socket can be flame dash, BEST escape skill and gap crosser out there. It will only mess with EE on the skellies, it will still BUFF the zombies.
Tell me how you like FROM DUST, I literally can't live without it!

Zombie on, I'm back on this chick tonight, I got her sister in Standard that needs a makeover to Vortex... Mwaaahaaahaaa my old girl from Synthesis league is sitting on 15ex of PRIME CI gear, and she is lv95 AND shes got Energy from within! Gonna be fun WoD!

Edit: I do edits, it's my thing:) Spoiler alert! You CAN anoint Unique items!
Redemption, Gravepact, Enduring bond or LIFE FOR YOU! can't lose either way!
Base oils are cheap, Cassia is plentiful and GENEROUS this league too:)

Oh YEAH! Quality your helmet ;)

ONE last thing, then I'm gonna do some work so I stop editing!
IF and it rarely happens, if you feel your zombies are not listening, DROP SKELETONS where you want Zombies to be, They WILL come running! And if you get yourself stuck, DROP skeletons on yourself!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 17 de jan de 2020 10:32:20
Thanks Grunk & Wrecker! I had an RL friend gift me some chaos and I made some cheap (like 1-5 chaos) but I think helpful POE trades. I am at 5K life now and 1K ES, I also got the CWDT/SPIRIT/WITHERING working and that did make life easier... and added flame dash which I am liking cuz I felt slowww.

I first started POE and was lost and hated it until I found wreckers build that had the summoner with the leap skill (I think it was a few patches ago) and it allowed me to be hooked! So thank YOU WRECKER for that... it really did make the game manageable for me. I still haven't cleared the atlas (which is confusing ATM) but at least enjoy my time playing and learning which is part of why I am tinkering with the build now to expand my knowledge. I think next league I may give up summoners (even though its my favorite!) and try another of wreckers builds.

Next level I will be able to trade my zombie gem (and a few others, which order is best?) in for the 20% version (BTW never knew you could do that... wasted so many gem cutters until you guys mentioned that a few posts back)

Any other ideas? I will keep looking for higher Life/Armor gear.

Also Grunk, does your raging spirit ring summon a tower that shoots out raging sprits???

Thanks again!!! *EDIT I love FROM DUST too!!!*
Última edição por TheGangsta em 17 de jan de 2020 19:34:57
"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
Spoiler
Chests are hard, buy the 5 link prophecy or just try to 5 link.
Honestly guys, you get rich in red maps, getting a character there is the problem! A six link can take literally leagues, you may pick up 20 ex before your first 6 link... seriously. BUY a corrupted 6 link if you must (They are cheap BUT MAKE SURE THE COLORS MATCH!!), or a fairly good 5 link is a cheap option, remove minion speed if you 5link. I would swap minion speed with minion damage anyways, they are sooo fast and you can always step back and let them have fun. Mine lead, I barely keep up.
I like the Jinxed JuJu, BUUUUT it's a huge hit on life and resists(cept chaos that is excellent) and that is where I stack Attributes. But if you feel safe, it is pretty dynamite!
I prefer leather belts, I had 150 life on mine last league and 30 chaos res.
Your crafting bench is waiting for your belt and rings, make sure you press ALT on items, just because there are 6 stats, DOES NOT mean they have 3 prefixes/3suffixes. Some mods are combined, I have a helm with 8 adds :)
It's time to get that CWDT rolling!! When you get hit, CWDT procs phase run or withering step, that makes you fast and almost invisible so you can phase out of danger. Then it procs Desecrate and then your offering feeds off of those corpses from desecrate pool. so gloves or boots need a R-G-G-B because that is a powerful defense for this build.
You have followed the tree to the letter so you should not need minion speed, I would recommend SPIRIT offering, read it on POEWIKI, if it doesn't make you drool... NOTHING will :)
Carrion Golem and raise specter do JUST fine living off the tree you have supplied them so they can sit with hatred and generosity, they are the supports, they don't need supports. They have more life than zombies.
Other than that looks REAL good, jealous of your chaos res, NICE JOB!
Yeah the phys is wasted in your wand, but that 73% is impressive!
I see a lot of low ES gear, honestly all of that gear could be Armor/ES and you would get 200 armor and about the same ES per piece and the chest can be bananas if your rich, I stack armor with this lady, and still have about 800 ES.
BUT as you said, your poor, these are things to dream about as you ravage wraeclast, build your chromatic pool and you will get RGGB, it may take a bit, just make sure the gear you work on is 20% quality, it ups your odds. Doesn't have to be RGGB could be GGRB or whatever, I personally try to get desecrate to pop before offering since gems cycle clockwise on a CWDT, but Wrecker says it isn't that important and there are ALWAYS bodies on the floor anyways.
14 chaos becomes 1ex and 14 chaos easily, just gotta believe and run those maps! I'm sitting on 3ex, feels rich, but too poor to buy anything significant. But I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! need a map, buy it! Need something, BUY IT. that feels good. keep grinding, yellow maps the loot starts raining down. Your open socket can be flame dash, BEST escape skill and gap crosser out there. It will only mess with EE on the skellies, it will still BUFF the zombies.
Tell me how you like FROM DUST, I literally can't live without it!

Zombie on, I'm back on this chick tonight, I got her sister in Standard that needs a makeover to Vortex... Mwaaahaaahaaa my old girl from Synthesis league is sitting on 15ex of PRIME CI gear, and she is lv95 AND shes got Energy from within! Gonna be fun WoD!

Edit: I do edits, it's my thing:) Spoiler alert! You CAN anoint Unique items!
Redemption, Gravepact, Enduring bond or LIFE FOR YOU! can't lose either way!
Base oils are cheap, Cassia is plentiful and GENEROUS this league too:)

Oh YEAH! Quality your helmet ;)

ONE last thing, then I'm gonna do some work so I stop editing!
IF and it rarely happens, if you feel your zombies are not listening, DROP SKELETONS where you want Zombies to be, They WILL come running! And if you get yourself stuck, DROP skeletons on yourself!

Great post GrunkleBob!

You're very kind and helpful as always.

Let me know how the CI business goes! I'm always up for suggestions and such. I also hope she's fun for you ;).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Última edição por Wrecker_of_Days em 17 de jan de 2020 22:58:48
"
TheGangsta escreveu:
Spoiler
Thanks Grunk & Wrecker! I had an RL friend gift me some chaos and I made some cheap (like 1-5 chaos) but I think helpful POE trades. I am at 5K life now and 1K ES, I also got the CWDT/SPIRIT/WITHERING working and that did make life easier... and added flame dash which I am liking cuz I felt slowww.

I first started POE and was lost and hated it until I found wreckers build that had the summoner with the leap skill (I think it was a few patches ago) and it allowed me to be hooked! So thank YOU WRECKER for that... it really did make the game manageable for me. I still haven't cleared the atlas (which is confusing ATM) but at least enjoy my time playing and learning which is part of why I am tinkering with the build now to expand my knowledge. I think next league I may give up summoners (even though its my favorite!) and try another of wreckers builds.

Next level I will be able to trade my zombie gem (and a few others, which order is best?) in for the 20% version (BTW never knew you could do that... wasted so many gem cutters until you guys mentioned that a few posts back)

Any other ideas? I will keep looking for higher Life/Armor gear.

Also Grunk, does your raging spirit ring summon a tower that shoots out raging sprits???

Hey TheGangsta!

I'm glad things are flowing better for you now! Ask as much as you like for sure.

I just wanted to say thanks for your kind words. You're very thoughtful to pass it on and take the time to be encouraging. I'm happy to have helped and am glad you were able to start really enjoying the game for what it is. Thanks for such a kind post.

In regards to the 20/20 gems, I'd just do the vendor recipe as soon as your gems are level 20. It really doesn't take very long for them to get back to level 15 or so. And by then you'll barely notice the difference, unless your fighting Sirus. I'm personally comfortable, doing the "Level 1/20% recipe with all my gems at once.

Your build looks good! Good job!

Annnnnd

Hi everyone,

I'm loving this build, and particularly loving this thread which is a great subcommunity of helpful folks. So now that I've buttered y'all up, here's my question:

Which is better, this jewel that I just found:

Or the one I had been using so far:

And if any of you more gear-savvy folks have the time and the inclination, please feel free to check out the rest of my gear (it's a dog's breakfast of found junk and some nice items I bought) and let me know what I could/should change. I have a few exalt to play around with at this point.

P.S. Loving the podcast, Wrecker. Keep up the great work!

Zombie on!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Hi there.. I am using your build. with almost the same items, same gems same talents but I am having issues after tier 14-15 maps.
trash are fine...rarely die to trash zombies kill them all.
bosses takes a bit time to kill like 1 min+
but the main issue are the meta bosses. I am having real hard time killing them.. some fights take forever 5mins in and still not half way down they are.
Am I doing something wrong?

"
TheGangsta escreveu:

No MWAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAA it summons 3 totems that spit skulls!
I get to 20 in about 3 seconds, right about the time everything dies and then the skulls lead the pack to the next murder fest!
It's a thing I wanted to try, I just really like filling the screen up with sooo much clutter that I can't see anything!
It's fun, but don't go chasing it.
If you do, you can't use Vaal gems in ring and buying almost done lv19 supports can be expensive. Also Quality doesn't get used on consumed gems so don't buy quality.
I got totem and multi totem easy, but combustion and infernal army took a while.
I also can run this build literally blind, have mastered the tree and really just like adding buttons. I get myself confused often and cast skeletons waaaay to much. But it's sooooooo much fun!
I just love supporting the zombies, I try to keep them as happy as possible because they take such good care of me!
Boss battle I have 80+ minions with the Vaal skeletons drop. It's pretty hard to target me when I never stop running!
And when me and Dwaine run it, we drop about 140+ minions! LOL it's a PC killer!
"
cevdetarkun escreveu:
Hi there.. I am using your build. with almost the same items, same gems same talents but I am having issues after tier 14-15 maps.
trash are fine...rarely die to trash zombies kill them all.
bosses takes a bit time to kill like 1 min+
but the main issue are the meta bosses. I am having real hard time killing them.. some fights take forever 5mins in and still not half way down they are.
Am I doing something wrong?

Nope, sometimes running too far away will pull your zombies and carrion to you, just keep dropping skeletons on the boss, they don't stray. Try and stay close, Outside Tanes lab, find trees and poles to hide behind and stay as close as you can. In Tane's lab... pray, and run in a circle around the morph.
I drop Tane in places where I can hide and be close. blocking doorways with skeletons and hiding behind shit is my specialty.
Remember at that level, every extra life or regen or powerful crits is really gonna take some strategy to take down. I've had to leave a couple because I couldn't get through energy shield after 1 min!

Good luck!
"
Foogalicious escreveu:
Hi everyone,

Which is better, this jewel that I just found:

Or the one I had been using so far:

Zombie on!

Blind and Leech are POWERFUL assets, and you ask a HARD question!
Experiment and see, I would love blind!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional