[3.9] HoWAbout Occultist - top 1 Molten Strike dps across Metamorph

ha ha, yeah really great no one sell this claw on league or std.

I forget to say, the kill was done on awakening lvl 6
Última edição por Itreax em 17 de jan de 2020 21:52:53
Mind taking a look at my profile and telling me what I'm doing wrong? Seems like I don't do enough damage to kill t16 metamorphs which is the primary purpose for this character. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"
Mellieator escreveu:
Mind taking a look at my profile and telling me what I'm doing wrong? Seems like I don't do enough damage to kill t16 metamorphs which is the primary purpose for this character. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I think you need to buy a shaper's touch crusader glove with curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit, you will get a really huge damage boost for 3-4ex.

Like that
Spoiler
Última edição por Itreax em 18 de jan de 2020 11:57:47
Yep that would be a big help. If you have no left-over currency for Elemental Weakness, get even Enfeeble or Temp Chains corruptions that are cheaper but also ok to have.

But anyway I downloaded your character to see what's up. You seem to be missing few points, if you have taken Alira, I'd repec to 2 points instead and grab that jewel socket beneath Witch start.

Your boots could have more ES or more Int. 16 Int and 74 ES is a bit low. You can ignore movement speed since it's mostly QoL.

Your Regalia could have been better, 550 ES and 21 Int is ok but not great.

I'd change the anointment and save few points, either Utmost Intellect to have 5 spare points, or stuff like Retaliation/Commnand of Steel/Heart of Thunder/Forces of Nature etc.

Your rings have no Int. I'd say that +50 Int is overall better than 40% elemental damage. So I'd look into replacing those. Remember that Int increases both damage and survivability.

Your CwDT with Cold Snap/WoC should be low lvl to proc more often.

The biggest problem is overall inconsistency.
You are kind of split between crit and non-crit. You have Crit Multi on jewel, Diamond flask, Alira reward for 15% multi (I think, since you are missing 2 point) but at the same time you do have Elemental Overload and non-crit tree. Sticking to one or the other is better than what you have now.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Última edição por Bristoling em 18 de jan de 2020 12:42:33
Última edição por MuZuR em 23 de jan de 2020 12:16:58
My plan is to run with a mana guardian from my guild (still working on his character), but I've been farming T16s solo and this build is amazing. I've only ever done HOWA Jugg, but the dps with Occ is insane. I'm dropping T16 juiced metas in about 1 second.

Question about awakened lightning pen -- PoB shows it as a pretty significant DPS loss. Is there a reason we use that over awakened added lightning damage, which is a big dps gain?
"
Severinze escreveu:
My plan is to run with a mana guardian from my guild (still working on his character), but I've been farming T16s solo and this build is amazing. I've only ever done HOWA Jugg, but the dps with Occ is insane. I'm dropping T16 juiced metas in about 1 second.

Question about awakened lightning pen -- PoB shows it as a pretty significant DPS loss. Is there a reason we use that over awakened added lightning damage, which is a big dps gain?
Good to hear you enjoy the build.
I think the issue might be that PoB compares a level 20 Awakened Added Lightning in comparison to other links, so it looks a lot better than it should. Especially against bosses, Penetration should be better, even more so on any map that has increased monster resistances.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Looks nice and solid! I will respec my necro and do this build :)
Hi
Always wanted to try a CI build during my 4 years of poe but never pulled it off. I spent 3 days every evening after work setting it up with my budget (non crit) with more than half the budget left so I will keep upgrading it on the go.
I tried a tier 10 map (blue without dangerous mods) just to see what's going on with the build atm.
Damage seems nice so far. Pob says 550k shaper dps but I don't wanna do the full calculation for it yet.

BUT
I seem to have a MAJOR issue surviving atm. I can drop to 10% ES in the blink of an eye. It happened on every other pack that I jumped down to half of my es pool just get back up as quickly. I bought a vaal discipline to get some extra regen going but still, can't have it active all the time. I don't know what's wrong tbh.
I chose not to go with Iron Reflexes and followed the other variation that was described in the build. I guess IR isn't the problem though as I take it as viable since it's stated to be ok without?
If anyone could have a look and see what is wrong because it must be a very obvious one. Like I said I never played a CI build before so I feel I MUST have missed something.. Is there a must have pantheon or something? Not sure what to use there.

11.271 energy shield
all resistances above 100%
not sure what else to list as I don't know the way around the layers of ES yet.
I currently have two flasks unequipped because I am alt spamming atm. Still in the process of deciding flasks.

Profile is public and here is my pob in case https://pastebin.com/i7taHQYu

edit: forgot to say thank you. Had I not found this build I would have waited for next league <3
Última edição por weppe1337 em 30 de jan de 2020 18:52:08
Ok I respeced my necro and went occultist and this build. Damage is really good! But im struggling with survaivabilty so im thinking of getting enfeeble corrupted shapers touch instead of elemental weakness. And change the cwdt assassins mark im running with to temp chains. Loose alittle dmg but maybe can survive metamorphs better and hopefully do all endgame content little bit easyer whitout dying. Overal its a good and REALLY FUN build. I cant afford Bottled faith tho, Had 3 of them to drop on my summoner earlier this league when done cortex but sold them all, DOH.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional