Eyefinity / Surround UI centering support

+1. Game runs really good at 5760x1080, only thing left is to center the HUD on the center screen. Please implement a fix for this.
I can't believe this problem hasn't still been fixed. We should have the option to center the UI on the central monitor, most major action RPGs already support it:

Torchlight 2:

Diablo 3:
I imagine the main reason nothing has been done about it is due to the relative lack of players trying to play games across multiple monitors. Also, it does give a slight advantage to the players who are using it, so it would be counter-intuitive to fix a "bug" that is introduced by players exploiting a bug.

Personally I use my other monitors for other tasks while playing video games, a long stretched out game screen just looks weird. Id rather watch a movie while I slaughter demons.
HAIL SATAN!
Última edição por tramshed em 23 de jan de 2013 08:36:13
"
tramshed escreveu:
I imagine the main reason nothing has been done about it is due to the relative lack of players trying to play games across multiple monitors. Also, it does give a slight advantage to the players who are using it, so it would be counter-intuitive to fix a "bug" that is introduced by players exploiting a bug.

Personally I use my other monitors for other tasks while playing video games, a long stretched out game screen just looks weird. Id rather watch a movie while I slaughter demons.

your first point I can understand if they think it's inbalanced, but I previously explained why I don't think it is.

your second point is irrelevant. I'm glad you found a way to utilize your extra monitors and your happy with the experience, but not everyone likes to use things the same way. These players want to use three monitors for their game, and I don't see any compelling reason why they shouldn't have the functionality to do so. It can be a low priority update, I'm sure there are more important things on their plate right now, but eventually I think this would be a nice addition.
msg/pm me if I've won any bids or want to contact for sales. @SteveDelucia
I gave up on eyefinity. Too many hassles.

I just got a big 30" center monitor running at 2560x1600 which i game on and 2x27" side monitors running at 1920x1080 for tv and web browsing.
yea kinda need a multi monitor support.
as it is now I just die due to not being able to see healthbar drop.
a cetner Hud option should be implemented as multimonitor gaming is ongoing.

it runs flawlessly otherwise.
140fps with a single 7970 on 4aAA at 5040x1050 120hz.
+1 to this...
currently although game supports 5760x180 its unplayable due to the health and mana orb locations ...

it would really be nice to have these centered but keep the chat on the far left..
Please please fix this =) It runs so great in Surround.
+1 This game runs amazing on my eyefinity but the HUD makes it unplayable, tis a shame.
But there is one thing that I can't understand... the silence of the developers. There are several people interested, including supporters that have paid for the game. At least we deserve an answer, it shouldn't be that difficult to say "yes, it's a planned feature", "no, we will never do it" or "we are still considering it".

Please, respect the players and don't give silence as an answer

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional