Upcoming Patches

POE takes less than a gb of ram and only 10% of my CPU usage, i7.
IGN: Neckroemansir
I hope 'Rebalance of monster damage' doesn't mean nerfs across the whole game. We don't need another easy peasy Diablo 3 situation (nerfing of monster damageshortly after release, made Inferno really easy).

I want a challenging endgame where not all people get there easily. Something like Dark Souls maybe. Really hard, but if you have the knowledge/experience you can do it.

Oh, and don't buff melee too hard. Melee if played right is actually quite op, you can tank like everything and have absurd damage. I agree some buffs are needed to make some builds viable but buffing it too hard across the board will make some melee builds ridiculous.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Chris escreveu:

The problem that causes loot to not feel so rewarding is that crafting is very powerful. Almost all items that people have equipped come from crafting rather than drops. People enjoy crafting items and using their currency to do it.

LOLOL, I would totally rather use 200 chaos on something in hopes that it becomes a godlike item rather than just using a trade forum search engine and buy one for 1/4th the price.
ok well lets put all the specs and everything aside because noone is gonna have the same pc build...so wouldnt it just be safe to say that if you want to run path to perfection just get a nice cpu nice gpu and plenty of ram oh and it doesnt hurt to have a nice ssd fuk hdd. if you follow that simple step you should be playing path in high fps....i mean i went on the safe side got an 8120 amd fx, 16gb of ram, and a geforce gtx 550 ti and i mean shit my build is like an 800 dollar build and i run shit flawlessly. just play it safe and get the highest quality you can for the prices you can afford.
"
GameOfThrones escreveu:
Bandit Quest- Reward change/Quest redo. Is this still going to happen in an upcoming patch? Static things in a dynamic game are not fun.

This guy makes a good point...Maybe someone from GGG can weigh in on the subject.
IGN=FatherOfDragons/TheUnburnt
This is really nice
http://www.seotraininginchennai.org/
"
More party loot allocation options
Direct melee buffs
Rebalance of monster damage
Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.
Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

So happy you guys are finally aiming towards fixing melee instead of nerfing it more :D
Patch looks nice, looking forward to it all :) especially melee buff and secret awesomeness! will we be told beforehand about the secret awesomeness or will we have to wait until the patch actually launches?
IGN @Jalamin
"
GameOfThrones escreveu:
"
GameOfThrones escreveu:
Bandit Quest- Reward change/Quest redo. Is this still going to happen in an upcoming patch? Static things in a dynamic game are not fun.

This guy makes a good point...Maybe someone from GGG can weigh in on the subject.

I agree with both of these people! But seriously a response one way or another would be nice.
IGN=FatherOfDragons/TheUnburnt
Has GGG ever considered a defensive skill that has the same mechanics as Point Blank? Offers high defense against monsters next to you and consistently less as their distance away from your character increases. Upside is more defensive during melee but susceptible to ranged attacks.
I have read through some of the posts, and there seem to be much raging about the problem that you need to use too many fuses to get a 6L. I think I have a good compromising solution to this issue. Lets say that you have a 6 socket item, that you want to 6 link. the first fusing you use, will have the same chance of giving a 6L, as they do now (or even a bit smaller chance). Then as you contenue to use more fuses, the chance of getting a 6L should increase exponentially. Lets say that the funktion have the base number 100, then everytime you have used 100 fuses on an item, the chance of getting a 6L should double (of course you have to balance this base number). This change could as well be added for orbs of chance, and jeweler's orbs.

This change will have a few good aspects:

When you finally get a 6L, you will not feel that all the fuses you have used before the ones that 6 linked, has been a waste, but you may instead think that they were necessery in the progress of getting 6L. (This may also make your oppinion "Getting a 6L is difficult" more true, as a 6L actually has a progress, and is not just made randomly after countless tries)

The number of fuses, chances, and jewelers, should be accessible by comands like /fusing or /chance, like the /itemlevel command. Thereby this number can be used as arguments in trades.

You will not necessarily see the use of a fuse, chance, or jeweler as waste, because it will make the item more valuable, as further crafting on the item will be less expencive.

At last I want to tell you that I really love this game, so I really hope that you will do something about this issue (and the end game leveling issue), so I will not quit playing too soon, because I really do want to keep playing :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional