Rules for league events

"
Mysanctuary escreveu:
Hello, have a question. in the 1 Hr Lethal Rogue Solo (S06F074) had a char reached level 5 (rank 273) but then i logged out, and i did not receive any points for the race. do i need to be logged in to receive the points? or is there a long delay (race ended 3h ago) before they award points?

Normally you get the points within a few minutes, but sometimes it takes longer. As long as you do not delete your character you will get them eventually.

If you delete your character before you get the points, you're out of luck.
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
"
Chris escreveu:
You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

This really needs to be enforced. It seems everyone is advocating creating multiple characters now.
Not-a-Cockroach
"
zerofk escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

This really needs to be enforced. It seems everyone is advocating creating multiple characters now.

What is the severity of multiple characters in this? I'm hoping it is not too heinous. This has happened with me, unaware of this. but only once. In other words, I am turning myself in for the like, even though this happened only now.

I'll try not to make the same mistake again. Is there any way I can atone for this?
"
Khalhys escreveu:
I'll try not to make the same mistake again. Is there any way I can atone for this?

It happened to me once too - but never since. I'd say not repeating it is atonement enough :-)
Not-a-Cockroach
Última edição por zerofk em 2 de fev de 2014 14:19:06
Hi,I wonder if there is a list of the winner of the event random prizes.
It seems that I got a prize but I am not sure of it,or I can't believe it!!!!!!!
Is there a winner list so that I can show off to my friends. XD
Última edição por TearsOfRipple em 3 de fev de 2014 07:28:13
"
zerofk escreveu:
"
Khalhys escreveu:

It happened to me once too - but never since. I'd say not repeating it is atonement enough :-)

This reassures me, and means a lot. Ever since then, I've only done one character for a single event; once my character is offed, regardless of how, I just don't make a replacement; I prefer waiting in line for the next.
"
Deviljim escreveu:
Fuck this is fucking cock sucking stupid... What a waste of fucking time. The dogs that make you bleed d synced every fucking time killing instantly. Fix your fucking game you cock sucking fucking pricks. Go fuck yourselves seriously i shouldn't be dead because you dumb fucking assholes can fucking fix one simple issue you RETARDED ASSHOLES. Give me my fucking prizes anyways for being retarded fucking idiots and killing me because you can't make a game that is playable. Honestly give me the fucking rewards you fucking twits this is such bullshit i died from d sync.
Hmm... I made up a term for you just now. You are a Rake...a Rage Fake. Sounds a lot better than R-ohmygodlookatmeIneedattentionontheinternet-er, which was my first idea.
Sorry if this isn't great but its my first post. I was playing 1 Hour Endless Ledge (S07F056) and my character did die before the event ended. I thought when a character died before the event ended because it was hardcore it would go to standard when the event ended but it has not yet. I got two uniques in the event. Do you get the season uniques at the end of the 4 month leagues?
Última edição por zartho em 9 de abr de 2014 22:42:32
"
Winenose escreveu:
Hi, wondering about the race times. Can we hope for some euro-friendly races come open beta? The races so far have begun between midnight and 3am for eastern europe.

i am european as well and, i always pick american servers to play as most of people actualy speak english, which is a problem in european based servers - they talk like trillion languages and it is a brainache... races timings suits me well in american servers as most start about 10pm-11pm my time (+1 cet), and frankly it is a prime hour more for us in europe then for americans imo.
"
zartho escreveu:
Sorry if this isn't great but its my first post. I was playing 1 Hour Endless Ledge (S07F056) and my character did die before the event ended. I thought when a character died before the event ended because it was hardcore it would go to standard when the event ended but it has not yet. I got two uniques in the event. Do you get the season uniques at the end of the 4 month leagues?

If you got the items as drops, they will be going to the Void league (Endless Ledge and Descent chars go to Void instead of Softcore due to increased drops/provision chests). The season unique rewards will show up as tabs in your stash almost immediately after the event where you got enough points to reach them (or as a random draw) has ended.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional