Rules for league events

Is every created character moved to the according default leagues after the event has ended?
So HC-race to default HC league, "normal" race to default league? Thus making it possbiel to use an event to start a new char, maybe grabbing a prize and then leveling further in default league?
"
entomogant escreveu:
Is every created character moved to the according default leagues after the event has ended?
So HC-race to default HC league, "normal" race to default league?

Yes, yes and yes.

Additional, you can at any time take a HC char and transfer it to default by a death. ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I am in!!
Would be great for highest hardcore death to get some random funny 'loser' item like "Amulet of Last Minute Faceplanting" giving 1 to each stat and having some description like "One who achieves much only to fall flat on their face before the finish line.".
Exactly what is the ladder? The highest level players? The players with most currency items? Most killed enemies? What is it that we are going up on the ladder about?
If I'd ever got a chance to make a game, it would definitively not cater to the players that want the game to change instead of themselves improving in it.
"
Katulobotomia escreveu:
Exactly what is the ladder? The highest level players? The players with most currency items? Most killed enemies? What is it that we are going up on the ladder about?

Your experience bar vs. the experience bar of everyone else or your class.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
what will happen with items that are in stash after the event ends? and if they are moved into your normal stash, then what happens if that is full?

Also if they havem ore drops of items, then just before it ends putting all valuable items on your character makes you keep it if it is not moved into your stash?
Maybe a question answered 50 times:
To participate, I just have to create a character 30 minutes before the start of the race?
There is a specific league opened during character creation session?
I'll have a crack at it!
Sign me up.
Where do i get the password?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional