How many fusing you using when make 6 link your item?

6L eva chest ~2000 fuses
6L lioneyes ~2500 fuses
6L eva chest ~1700 fuses
6L shavronne ~2200 fuses
6L shavronne ~2700 fuses
6L voltaxic ~5000 fuses <--- First 5L was past 600 fuses if i remember correctly

6 sockets is always been like 0-100

Not much luck here, but gambler so always have to try and make it ready when i start.
But i still think current system is ok and not needed any change, 6L items should be rare, but now everyone have them and that makes me sad.
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Última edição por Jevnigeff em 23 de jan de 2014 14:36:58
830 ish used, had 7 5 links.

now to start the other part
~50 for 6L voltaxic
~200 for 6L random thicket

on both my goal was just a 5L, hadnt seen a 5L on either yet

you took a risk trying to link them instead of buying it, i doubt you didnt know the risks
"
http://poe6l.julycui.com/#

Is the math on this accurate? I've been looking everywhere to find something concrete about crafting odds, but I haven't found it. Who made this? Where did they get their numbers?
Visit PoExchange.org
Trade orbs. Avoid trade chat. Awesome.
"
Spandex_Warrior escreveu:
The best part? Even after burning through 2,000 fusings your odds are still exactly the same as when you started. 100% loss. Zero reward. 100% stupid.

A lot of people believe in "gambler's fallacy", but you're exactly right.

2,000th fusing has exactly the same chance as did your very first using used. You're not progressing. It's all about luck, nothing to do with the player.
Picked up three karui mauls, the third one chanced to marohi erqi. Used ~40 jewellers to 6socket it. And then the very first fusing resulted in

Stop reading this and do something useful.
This is why the lovely Tabula Rasa exists, for those of us not able to piss away 1-2k fusings for a half decent chest
IGN: TheArenaOfZaros
Using the http://poe6l.julycui.com/ranking.php#.UzF4T4XMBvA I 6Led five times:

901 145 93 628 71

Pretty funny tool, though I don't know if the numbers are correct.

"
Shagsbeard escreveu:
Realize that people are more likely to report larger or smaller numbers than are typical, so don't rely on stories here other than for what they're worth. Another important number to work with is the chance of getting a 5L before getting a 6L. Many are happy to stop at this point. That number seems to be close to 90%.

This.

People posting here are either

a) mad about their thousands of fusings spent
b) proud on their luck to link something with less than 50 fusings

It's really adorable how people still don't realize the math behind this. There will never be a specific margin at which you can realistically expect a 6L, because the chance to 6L are the same if you use 1 fusing or 1000. Averaging numbers has no statistic value since the odds are always the same.

I guess most people winning in the lottery have bought around 300 lots total in their life. Does that mean I will win in the lottery if I buy 600? Or 1200? No.

Not understanding math = moar rage.

"
IntoTheArena escreveu:
This is why the lovely Tabula Rasa exists, for those of us not able to piss away 1-2k fusings for a half decent chest

Lol. First you don't 6L half decent chests but ilvl 78+ GG whites. Second Tabula Rasa is for summoners snapshotting only, have fun getting oneshotted by white mobs if you really wear a Tabula.
IGN: Haeresie
Última edição por Vomitorivm em 25 de mar de 2014 08:38:38
My first six link

took around 15 fuse

S L O W E R
http://poe6l.julycui.com/

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional