How many fusing you using when make 6 link your item?

Did GGG actualy lowered the chances for better socket links? In the past I had my 4l after 4 or max 10 trys but since some time I can spent 20 or more fusings and don't even get 4l??? I don't even talk about 5l or more, just ordinary, cheap 4l items.
And the Item quality actualy does nothing, 20% quality is as bad as 0% quality imho. I really would like to see the % chances for fusing results, I will not spent more than a handful fusings on cheap items to have 4l, I guess I better wait for an ordinary white item drop with 4l (Helmet in that case).
I play solo and self flound and actualy do not trade. Such fusing orgies can eat up all of your currency that was collected over months within minutes, really a bad deal. I should stop to even use one fusing at all, it's just not worth the stress as long as GGG does not adjust the chances for more sockets/links drasticaly.
Última edição por Fusion_Power em 21 de ago de 2013 11:17:01
3 fusings used to 6 link my searing touch

5 fuses used to 5 link (with 5 sockets) my deaths oath, some extreme luck eh..
"

GZ :) this is how it should be. :) Would make fusings much cheaper, it really would make solo play better and less stressful.
Última edição por Fusion_Power em 21 de ago de 2013 11:18:11
Tried some on my shadows chain armour. 5fusings. 6Links. :P
i've made 4 so far and i have gone through like 3500 fusings
"
Fusion_Power escreveu:
"

GZ :) this is how it should be. :) Would make fusings much cheaper, it really would make solo play better and less stressful.

Well on both i was only aiming for a 4 link, when i actually try to 5-6 link anything, it will never happen.
3 fusing, never need more.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Check the item level of your items before fusing them. im pretty sure this has a big part in the chance to 6 link an item.
IGN: OctavionTheFallen
My friend used 4 jewelers and 7 fusing before he went from a 2 socket soul mantle to a 6 link. I've spent a couple hundred fusing on those lotteries and got nothing, this game makes me so salty sometimes.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional