:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
GhostOfLiemannen escreveu:
I know you're all talking about the more artsy and better parts of anime but...

Can't wait for jojo's bizarre adventure p3 OVAs ; first two parts had gorgeous (and fabulous) animation, such a big step from the quality of the old ovas.

And I want, nay, NEED to see the d'arby poker scene in HD.
Yeeeessss.

I got into Jojo through the new series, and ended up reading all the manga (to date, as it's still being released). Then I got the old OVAs of part 3 and while it had it's moments (D'arby is always good - always), it was quite a let-down for me as it dropped so much and rushed other parts, compared to the manga. So looking forward to the new series continuing to part 3.
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
Oh, and on the topic of Gainax: I loved the shit out of KareKano. Didn't expect it to be so thematically or aesthetically related to Eva, but in hindsight some of Eva's best moments were when Anno was exploring the lives of the pilots, i.e. introverted/damaged teenagers. KareKano skips the apocalyptic mess and goes straight for that.
I really liked KareKano, but they were clearly running out of budget towards the end, and then it ended really abruptly after just introducing an interesting new sideplot with some of the other characters. It made the series definitely less good than it could otherwise have been. I really want to get around to reading the manga, which apparently didn't have those issues, but haven't found time.
I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time. Highly recommend it.
If people have not started watching it yet, 100 Mob Psycho is awesome. By the same guy who wrote One Punch Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZmoTuN5UA
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Unfortunately I'm only at episode 18 at the moment, but you are right that the pacing is pretty fast. Although it means that it gets to the really good stuff quick :)
This thread is absolutely my jam (I recently tripped and fell back into Naruto hell too, Lord have mercy).

Has anyone seen Parasyte, by chance? 10/10, would recommend.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at support@grindinggear.com! We're here to help. :^)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional