Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
sidtherat escreveu:

"
Fire Trap's on-hit damage has been reduced at high levels (20% at Level 15). The damage of Fire Trap's burning ground has been increased by 50%.

i dont know how to read it - but it seems this skill got an amazing buff (and searing touch value just went up a little). i know that the proliferated dmg is going down but the burning ground will just rape now

No it won't, the poliferated burn did nearly all the damage before, it'll still do way more than burning ground, and searing touch was already mandatory for a FT build.
"
Matox escreveu:
after reclaime the skin transfer, do i get the effect back so i can you it on another item?

nice patch, like it very much

You get the original item back so that you can put it on something else. But the cheap "Skin Transfer" consumable is used up.

So for example, if I want to put my pretty sword effect on some sword with good stats, then later move it to my super new sword with good stats, that's no problem, but it'd use up two of the consumable microtransaction.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Looks nice and good job as always BUT please don't focus on pvp balance too much :S
"
Gravethought escreveu:
This will probably completely break my fire trap character, who uses a 6-linked searing touch with proliferated trap for burning aoe, with concentrated effect fire traps to single target resistant rares and bosses down.

According to these notes I'm receiving a 20%+ (Level 20 traps) nerf along with not being able to have 6 single target traps to throw.

Thanks for the 2 day warning I guess? All for the sake of pvp which doesn't really exist yet?

The skin change microtransaction shows me you guys have the tech already in place to make race rewards art MTX effects, why haven't you done this yet?

My firetrapper does enough damage to the point where he'll be fine late game with these changes, i'm sure yours will be fine too.
Skin transfers! I suggested that for the Open Beta Supporter packs, was disappointed there wasn't anything like that in them.

Now we don't have to have buckets and dildos on our heads! :)))
"
TehHammer escreveu:
"
ZeuZLoD escreveu:
- Fixed desync

Keep dreaming.

Hey man gotta have hope!
Solid balance changes to traps. Beartrap and firetrap (along with some trap support setups) were too good at endgame level, especially with the ability to spam them nonstop with 3-4 copies. Trap support quality change is strong too.

Cooldown changes = better late than never. Entering areas with no skills to use and being able to spam otherwise limited skills infinitely were both longstanding balance/playability issues and wont be missed.

Skin transfer sounds like a great way to be able to use our alt art race rewards in HC without risking losing them forever. Assuming the reclaimed item is still in hardcore, and that the transfer mtx cost is in line with its being single use, that is!

Edit: Will the skin transfer work on uniques, and if so, will it work both ways? Also, will the demigod wreath and boots skins be transferable to other helms/boots (since they have no standard item equivalents)? For that matter, can any [base item type] be transferred to any other [base item type], or is transferring restricted to indentical base subtypes?
IGN: KoTao
Última edição por KoTao em 3 de set de 2013 00:38:00
3D Art for Death's Oath <3
Astral plate is so ugly compared to the artwork of Death's Oath
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
habbey escreveu:
"
Gravethought escreveu:
This will probably completely break my fire trap character, who uses a 6-linked searing touch with proliferated trap for burning aoe, with concentrated effect fire traps to single target resistant rares and bosses down.

According to these notes I'm receiving a 20%+ (Level 20 traps) nerf along with not being able to have 6 single target traps to throw.

Thanks for the 2 day warning I guess? All for the sake of pvp which doesn't really exist yet?

The skin change microtransaction shows me you guys have the tech already in place to make race rewards art MTX effects, why haven't you done this yet?

My firetrapper does enough damage to the point where he'll be fine late game with these changes, i'm sure yours will be fine too.

I'm not sooooo worried about the damage nerf as I am the mechanics change for skills sharing a cooldown. My carcass jack is 5 linked and holds Conc effect, fire pen, fire trap fire trap, rarity. I don't really see how I can still use those at all.

Furthermore, I have a GROWING suspicion the empower is +1 to gem levels at 1 and +2 at 2, which means basically I'll HAVE to use it and thus lose a support just to get back the damage I lost.
"
KoTao escreveu:
Edit: Will the skin transfer work on uniques, and if so, will it work both ways? Also, will the demigod wreath and boots skins be transferable to other helms/boots (since they have no standard item equivalents)? For that matter, can any [base item type] be transferred to any other [base item type], or is transferring restricted to indentical base subtypes?

It works on uniques, and I believe it goes both ways. (This means that in PvP we may have to have a way to disable microtransactions so you aren't confused by what you see). You can transfer skins of Demigod items, but the glowy effects/footprints don't go with them. I believe any item from one base type can be transferred to another of that type (helmet, sword, etc).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional