@Devs, My wife wants me to turn off the titties in this game

So my wife was kibitzing on my playing the game this morning and I was in the zone with all the titty monsters, and my wife was all like "Are those titties" and I was like "Yes" and then she was like "What sort of perverted game is this" and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

So I mean like... could get a slider for the titties and possibly the dicks, I'm not saying I want to turn them off completely but maybe just turn the sliders down so there are 60% less dicks, and turn the titties off when my wife is home.

Maybe make the titty slider go up to 300% for when she leaves?
IGN : Reamus
Último bump em 24 de jun de 2016 18:52:39
Este post foi automaticamente arquivado. As respostas foram desabilitadas.
What a glorious post this is.
I can hear the crack of a whip...
Perverted? JeSuS what kind of threads and wives are popping up today. I am a Theologian and I call troll.
"
Andromansis escreveu:

...Maybe make the titty slider go up to 300% ...

The entire post was just an excuse for this part
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Última edição por Teridax em 9 de nov de 2013 00:48:09
"
Andromansis escreveu:
"What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

hahaha
Lol. My wife hasn't witnessed any titty bitches or naked statues yet.
"
Andromansis escreveu:
"What sort of perverted game is this" and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

wow. I fucking died. funniest post I've read on this forum ever.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Andromansis escreveu:
and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

Oh my god I lost it here.
"
MrMocharaid escreveu:
What a glorious post this is.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional