1.0.1c Patch Notes

"
unsmith escreveu:
"
Galtrovan escreveu:

- what the daily deal is (this was shown on the character selection screen when I logged in; knowing the deal there is useful and I want to see it; spam in-game... no)

I would support that only for people who have supported the game previously. If you're freeloading, you deserve the occasional advertisement to support the game.

You see the advertisement when you log in. You cannot miss it. Also, 9 out of every 10 "system" messages I see are, to me, not "system" messages at all. I'd like to be able to turn these "non-system" messages off. Or maybe GGG could create a new message category, pseudo system messages that behave as system messages but are a different color. Yellow should be reserved for important messages that need to be read.
Is the patch out yet? :)
Hey guys!

I can´t get in the game after installing the latest patch . When I open the pathofexile.exe I get an error: "unable to connect to paching server". I restarted my Computer, closed the internetconnection, resetted the router and opened the game as an admin a couple of times but nothing changes!

Any solving ideas?

Best regards
Nice!!
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
Why does this require a 145mb patch xD? Granted I know nothing about coding games, still seems large for the amount and scale of changes
"
Galtrovan escreveu:
"
unsmith escreveu:
"
Galtrovan escreveu:

- what the daily deal is (this was shown on the character selection screen when I logged in; knowing the deal there is useful and I want to see it; spam in-game... no)

I would support that only for people who have supported the game previously. If you're freeloading, you deserve the occasional advertisement to support the game.

You see the advertisement when you log in. You cannot miss it. Also, 9 out of every 10 "system" messages I see are, to me, not "system" messages at all. I'd like to be able to turn these "non-system" messages off. Or maybe GGG could create a new message category, pseudo system messages that behave as system messages but are a different color. Yellow should be reserved for important messages that need to be read.

Disagree, if it means the devs are getting more support I don't mind advertisements. It's never intrusive to my gaming experience tbh
"
D0ndarion escreveu:
if it means the devs are getting more support I don't mind advertisements.

I do mind advertisements, no matter how much "support" they are getting.
I dont want to see ingame advertisement, or if they implement it then make it possible to turn it off in options menu.

"
D0ndarion escreveu:
It's never intrusive to my gaming experience tbh

It is intrusive to my gaming experience.
"
mobutu escreveu:
"
D0ndarion escreveu:

I dont want to see ingame advertisement, or if they implement it then make it possible to turn it off in options menu.

"
D0ndarion escreveu:

Heck if you ask me there isn't ENOUGH advertisement to buy premium items in the game. I can't even remember the last time I noticed one.
"
mobutu escreveu:
"
D0ndarion escreveu:

"
D0ndarion escreveu:

Perhaps you shouldn't play then?
I've not noticed any in-game advertising - only one little ad on the login screen. Not sure how that's intrusive in any way. I love this game so far, and if it being free means a couple ads on the login screen then so be it. Really, the only one I've seen is the one little ad on the left side of the screen. I honestly don't even remember what it's for. It doesn't move, it doesn't expand over the entire screen to make me read it... it doesn't delay me one second from logging in. It is basically just a part of the screen to me. I ignore it.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional