New :)

Hey guys, I just came upon this great games similar wit Diablo 2, and I'm sure we are all pretty excited with it. I would love if someone had a spare Beta key. Please just PM and I will greatly appreciate the help. Happy Gaming :)
You, me, and probably about 80% of the community. XD

Just wait your turn, I'm sure it'll get to you eventually. I hate being impatient. lol
My previous 8-year-old, abandoned signature made me want to pour bleach onto my eyeballs.
I think I read somewhere on the site that the Open Beta starts Jan2012 so that's the longest you'll have to wait really.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and just getting your hopes up, for which I sincerely apologise...
No your absolutely correct Vexer_Zero, open beta starts in January so not to far. Also welcome to the community Godsword!

Your best bet in getting a key would be to check the forums for competitions that our current beta players are running. Theres one due to end tomorow:

http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6209

You could also wait on the random timer that you'll find on the front page.
Última edição por Lonexs em 6 de set de 2011 13:28:10
Indeed welcome - great community here, hope you stay a long while.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
i can't wait to play this game :D
Try not to waste it .
Thanks for all the great help guys! Lots of useful information, and I hope to see you guys ingame soon. :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional