1.0.2c Patch Notes

"
Melkrow escreveu:
"
Totem boss in Ledge is all screwed up.

You mean your screen goes grey and shit and u can't see anything but GUI?

If that's the case, it has been happening before the patch, I first noticed it few days ago using frenzy/split arrow, not sure if it has anything to do with it.

I'm having the same problem.
Also, please look into storm call. I've posted about this in the skill feedback section, but I doubt that ever gets read. The damage isn't happening when the animations happen. I don't know if it's desync issues or what, but the spell will detonate and a monster will appear as though they take no damage then a second later will just fall over and die. Others have said they're seeing the same problem.
"
Also, please look into storm call. I've posted about this in the skill feedback section, but I doubt that ever gets read. The damage isn't happening when the animations happen. I don't know if it's desync issues or what, but the spell will detonate and a monster will appear as though they take no damage then a second later will just fall over and die. Others have said they're seeing the same problem.

i agree man ive been noticing that too and its really frustrating -.-
Nice one.

Also I was stuck on 100% but it fixed itself.
Are fixes for issues with the Guild Bank coming up in patches? I.E. not being able to withdraw anything suddenly, items deposited dissapearing until a relog, not being able to move items by placing different items on top of them, not being able to control-click to deposit or withdraw items, not being able to stack shards etc into orbs within the guild bank, other guild members not being able to see deposited items until relog.
yeah! ty for fixing the map/portal bug :) dis happens here, too
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Fixed some issues with audio popping and errors." - so CREATIVE X-FI error was fixed ???
"
R1N1X escreveu:
"

i agree man ive been noticing that too and its really frustrating -.-

Most likely desync.

I've been having the issue for quite some time, and not with Storm Call. For me, it is most noticeable with Heavy Strike. Mob will run away after I hit it, then fall over dead a second later.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
"
CrushTheMoon escreveu:
RIP elemental prolif

?
What i really think would be easiest is if you just didn't use steam for Path of Exile. Just get the standalone client.

"
feyith escreveu:
My Steam update is hung up at 74%. I've tried restarting the download and Steam and my system to no avail.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional