1.0.4 Patch Notes

Great, looking forward to those rendor recipes! Very exciting!
Firestorm wasn't really buffed that much either.

If you increased the radius by 39% that means the area is almost doubled.
Reducing delay between fireballs by 33% means you get 50% more fireballs.
Damage is increased by 35%.

So, area being doubled means half as much fireballs will hit but 50% more will fall and hit 35% harder.

So, the old effectiveness ratio of 1,93 versus the new one of 2,025 isn't really that better, damage output versus single targets will be the same, the only buff is larger area.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Goooooooooood "Balance"
Worst equipments make a 4L Fireball 8k dps
Welcome to Path of Rangers&Witches,a revolutionary game without melee XD
IGN:GT_Tea
fireball buff is very potent - bordering extreme

however this is something opposite to what i was expecting - fireball became even more aoe skill

where is the 'fireblast' from d2? single target fire spell?
A special item has also been added for a supporter.

What does this even mean? P2W?

Dont understand whats so special about pvp duel option ... when will the real work on pvp start? We were promised this at release, its like D3 all over again.

To everyone whining: You get BUFFS and you want to complain?!? WTF is wrong with you ppl?!
Última edição por theamazingjojo em 23 de dez de 2013 03:29:23
"Incinerate: Now has a cast time of 240 milliseconds instead of 160. Damage has been increased by 77% per cast and damage effectiveness for supports has been adjusted from 20% to 30%. The number of stacks required to progress through a stage has been reduced to four casts."

Does this apply to Void Bearers, as well as to players? ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Did you really have to increase incinerates base mana cost?? Its killing my totem build, was hooping for a buff instead of a nerf:(

Sounds great!

Let's test it! :D
"Embrace the darkness"
"
raics escreveu:
Firestorm wasn't really buffed that much either.

If you increased the radius by 39% that means the area is almost doubled.
Reducing delay between fireballs by 33% means you get 50% more fireballs.
Damage is increased by 35%.

So, area being doubled means half as much fireballs will hit but 50% more will fall and hit 35% harder.

So, the old effectiveness ratio of 1,93 versus the new one of 2,025 isn't really that better, damage output versus single targets will be the same, the only buff is larger area.

This assumes that the density of the fireball drops was lowered. If it remains the same, then the same number of fireballs will hit. Has your assumption been tested and shown to be true?

I haven't used it at all since the patch, and not much before it, so I'm genuinely curious.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Yay, thank you!
Awesome Xmas present for my little Witch!

"
Qarl escreveu:
  • Fireball: The area of effect has been increased by 12%. Damage has been increased at all levels (by around 20% at level one and around 23% at level 15).
  • Firestorm: The radius of the area that fireballs land in has been increased by 39%. The delay between strikes has been reduced from 0.15 seconds to 0.10 seconds. Damage has been increased by 35%. The quality bonus has been reduced by 33.33% to match the reduced projectile delay.
    Última edição por Koffin_Kat em 23 de dez de 2013 04:03:06

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional