Nemesis One Week Race

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

This one week race is parented to the Nemesis League. Once the race is complete, characters will be transferred to Nemesis.

This is a hardcore league. Characters who die will be transferred to Standard league. Dead characters will NOT be eligible for prizes.

This league has the mods of both Domination and Nemesis:

Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod.

Powerful shrines can affect both monsters and you.

This is part of the challenge leagues, so you can complete challenges in this race.

The top twenty players by experience will receive 2 Demigod's Touch unique items.

The next twenty players by experience will receive 1 Demigod's Touch unique item.

The trading thread for this race can be found here.

Edit: We've pushed this race back by one day to avoid people's New Year celebrations. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Última edição por Qarl em 1 de jan de 2014 16:29:48
Good ideas all around! Parented to Nemesis, Dom + Nem mods. Excellent.

Only thing that's lacking is the abysmal prize structure. Rewarding 40 people out of 10,000 is awful and not motivating at all for 99% of players. Though i understand you don't have much to work with. Definitely points out that your off-season prize methodology in general could use a lot of work. Maybe a really common type of sub-Demigod item that won't impact the economy.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Última edição por unsane em 23 de dez de 2013 19:00:02
Great idea, hope this becomes a standard mid-ladder event in the future.
Great, I was waiting for a race like this! I really enjoy the extra challenge of nemesis and domination so this is great
This race is an awesome idea, but you guys really should work on prizes.
"
The top twenty players by experience will receive 2 Demigod's Touch unique items.
The next twenty players by experience will receive 1 Demigod's Touch unique item.
Err, kay.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
good idea, but i'll not do it because rewards only for top40.
start time new year -.-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
there are going to be more than just the demi's given out people. those are just the most important prizes.
IGN - GetMeRichBitch
gg es/wander and alt art shop thread/2080954
My elder astral mirror thread /2127930
add me if im not online and wtb something
"
TNaZa526 escreveu:
there are going to be more than just the demi's given out people. those are just the most important prizes.
It's not part of S5 and all that's listed, and all that's been given during interim races, is Demi's or nothing.

Had it said Demi's for top 40 it would've been fine, but 40 Demi's in the top 20's is kinda :/
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Última edição por SilentOppressor em 23 de dez de 2013 20:08:08

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional