1.0.5 Patch Notes

Looking good, keep up the good work :)
more consistent CoC, not bad
Should have just nerfed cast on crit to the ground. Nothing but annoying lag in a public party, joined a pub party once and instant left when I saw some idiot doing a quill rain CoC build.
"
BradKTA escreveu:
Should have just nerfed cast on crit to the ground. Nothing but annoying lag in a public party, joined a pub party once and instant left when I saw some idiot doing a quill rain CoC build.

Then have a lot of people quit yeah good job bro.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
BradKTA escreveu:

That is why they put a timer on it. To reduce lag and fps spikes.
"
Fixed an issue with overlapping resistance auras where maximum resistance benefits were prioritised after resistance gains, and characters did not get the maximum resistance they could get from those auras.

Uh...

Explain plox.
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
"
"
estu87 escreveu:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

I knew this was coming, down to the precise cooldown period, and wasn't sure, given your threats to quit if 'nerfed', if it would suffice for you to take such an action.

I'm strangely glad to see it will not.

For my wandslinger and anyone not abusing the bypassing of cast time to proc dozens of spells a second, this is likely a distinct buff.

They were probably thinking of .25 haha glad they didn't.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
"
"
estu87 escreveu:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

I knew this was coming, down to the precise cooldown period, and wasn't sure, given your threats to quit if 'nerfed', if it would suffice for you to take such an action.

I'm strangely glad to see it will not.

For my wandslinger and anyone not abusing the bypassing of cast time to proc dozens of spells a second, this is likely a distinct buff.

The cd is really low, this will most likely be noticible against huge crowds of monsters or coc procs caused by chain...
Última edição por NagiSoi em 8 de jan de 2014 19:42:57
Fixed an issue where Undying Incinerators with Soul Conduit did not correctly grant experience and loot when self-exploding.

They don't drop loot on Standard when they explode, either.
So not sure it was a sole conduit thing (pun intended).
Casually casual.

You guys really need to do some balancing with skills to benefit PvP too! Your game isn't only PvE!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional