1.0.5b Patch Notes

Did u even read what I said? I said the % should be nerfed to around 100% and require death when this idiot is calling for complete removal and calling us spoiled kids for something he is doing on an inferior gem.

If you cant see the hypocrisy of him abusing the exact same mechaninc with remote mine instead of cod but for 250% less dmg, while calling for cod removal, then I cant help you.
:)
Última edição por Warzone129 em 20 de jan de 2014 07:45:34
"
Redblade escreveu:
"
Qarl escreveu:
[li]Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.[/li]

Why U go do that...I liked being able to boost my self. =(

Yes, why was this done? I thought it was a feature. A feature from D2 that missed until I discovered it. I play solo. What's the problem of creating an instance and being able to have more than one character use enter and play in the instance? Ever have 2 high level characters with different builds and while playing one character run into an Exile in an instance you need to kill for an achievement and wish you were on the other character, because the one you happen to be on has no chance of winning and your alt would kick its ass. I have. And it was nice to be able to switch characters and do just that.

Anyway I don't get this change. The instance is up. And if the server hiccups and boots me, my character can relog and enter the instance. If the instance is still up for this situation, what's the difference if I decide to choose a different character enter the instance.
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
"
woodyfly escreveu:
I play a summoner and I find the COD nerf very fitting, don't know why everyone is whining, it was clearly an exploit that allowed me to clear every mob instantly. This is what happens when you spoil kids, when you give them something so awesome that anything lesser in the future will make them cry.

Anyways, does "Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills." do anything about trap+remote mine summons?

hasahhhahhaahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHA

OMG the hypocracy in this post is beyond belief.

"HI, cod is a clear exploit remove it now. Little kids!!! Umm also does my EXACT same exploit meachanic with remote mine mine still work?"

Dude you made my night ty.

"Hi I find cod removal very fitting but im still happy to get 50% more dmg from my remote mine"

LOL

Maybe just maybe it would have been fitting to nerf the amount CoD does to about 100% so its still viable to use and hypocrites like you can keep on using remote mine while calling for CoD nerfs.

The way you blew my comment out of proportion and put a bunch of words in my mouth is quite astounding. Like, what hypocrisy? Where did I intensely demand cod to be nerfed? And where did I state that I would never use it?

I was discussing the REACTIONS and FEELINGS about the nerf, not the ACTUAL USAGE of them. I used COD and then it was rightfully nerfed, I didn't have much of a reaction unlike most of the other cod users. If trap gets nerfed, I won't have much of a reaction either. So, where is the hypocrisy?

You make it sound as if I was on crusade. I could give a sht less about them. If they get nerfed or not, I'm using them. Perhaps you should read and interpret my message better

Última edição por woodyfly em 20 de jan de 2014 08:06:32
Good fixes but i think CoD fix should be in 1.0.6 with summoner balancing, not before.
"
Qarl escreveu:
"
FINALBOSS escreveu:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

I'm all for the exploit being fixed. However, why is Cast of Death even in the game? PvP, to take out your opponent if you die?

My 2 cents, remove this gem and create something else.
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
Did u even read what I said? I said the % should be nerfed to around 100% and require death when this idiot is calling for complete removal and calling us spoiled kids for something he is doing on an inferior gem.

If you cant see the hypocrisy of him abusing the exact same mechaninc with remote mine instead of cod but for 250% less dmg, while calling for cod removal, then I cant help you.

No because he doesn't bypass the drawback, the mechanic is similar but the 2 aren't the same, only 1 factor is the same (getting permanent MORE damage out of a gem), but doing it permanently on something meant temporarily and dieing without penalty aren't there.

And it's not even that much of an edge vs plain minion gems (unlike the COD one). I'm pretty sure it was unintended still but can't really say i care for that one to be fixed.
I totally support Invalesco and you should hear him instead of bitching with everyone in the tread, Warzone129.

Additionally, there is no such definition as BALANCE. Map clear time is definitevely a bad criteria, just because PoE is a game of possibilities, not a retarded dps-fest like D3 was.

My vision of balance is that ANY reasonable build (even with 5k dps) CAN possibly clear any end-game content (white maps for sure). It can take an hour of kiting/tanking, but still I can do it with the build and gameplay style that I love and I am dedicated to. I dont bother that there is a build that clears three or more times faster, I am no goddamn kommunist. And THAT is the sort of balance that GGG should really keep an eye on, because current end content is unaccessible for MOST builds.

Peace.
You guys should really do some actual testing before you release shit, your half arsed approach just pisses people off when you nerf something you released weeks ago.
"
Qarl escreveu:

Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

I have 15 characters at 60+ lvl and it was a really nice feature for leveling alts, but you are destroyed fun once again. Good job on that. Can't wait for good games to come in this year.
well when (d3 ros)will come POE become poor + Lineage Eternal will come soon then POE GONNA die for SURE!!!! cause they dont do normal fix like spikes! i lost 2 chars cause of spikes!
cya all in d3 ros or Lineage Eternal
Última edição por duude em 20 de jan de 2014 08:28:20

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional