1.0.5b Patch Notes

Was the summoning exploit fixed after the players hit 100 intentional?
"
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

This made leveling alts suck.
im a summoner lvl 85 i never used cod or remote mine and i play just fine any mod on any map. Mods map and map boss affect my clear speed. Only complain is that is too boring. unlike any other build in the game summoner that SUMMONS has no mods on gear except for few uniqs, so all the fun in finding new gear for your toon is almost nonexistent for summoner. in other games like Hellgate Global i played also summoner and i know for sure that can be a top build, all it needs are mods on gear like minions do more damage%, have more hp so we can enjoy in gear farming like any other toon. last requests are big ones but perhaps till patch 1.2.0 is done are:
1) the lvl of specter let it be same as lvl of caster and atrib scaled to that lvl
2) (lol idealy) specific gems like "specter tentacle" or " specter . random creature"
that needs just a corp to work like a zombie and a white raised specter( the one now in game) if you want to go to a map and raise a certain mob lets a yellow one for the extra power

the specific mob "raise specter- mob" will help a lot summoner and save lots of time that again none of the other class are loosing.

the minion mod of normal gear should have been an add since the beta release but dont know really why it take so long to make this class equal in rights as the others. having just a few items like midningh bargain and the rest i think reduce very much of the fun of the build.
NOOOO, now my BM spectres will only kill merc piety in 5 seconds instead of 2!!!!!!1111
/s
Wow, great community here. /sarcasm Time to uninstall and take a break from the game. Very doubtful 1.06 will make good summoner changes, but I'll reinstall and take another look then. Looking forward to RoS.
same out from this dysing crap game to ROS!
"
MasterThomy escreveu:
NOOOO, now my BM spectres will only kill merc piety in 5 seconds instead of 2!!!!!!1111
/s

Tell me your setup... My Luna 2 spectres took at least 7-8 seconds for piety instead of 2.. I am too nerfed.
IGN Domination: Naphtelaria
Absolutely *hate* the portal "fix". Guess it's time to make a portal bot account now.. pfff
all this fix should come on new Legue but not now for sure!
"
Naphtalia escreveu:
"
MasterThomy escreveu:
/s

Tell me your setup... My Luna 2 spectres took at least 7-8 seconds for piety instead of 2.. I am too nerfed.

summon spectre+20q minion life+20q minion dmg+conc effect+inc burning dmg+CoD
Also all minion hp and dmg nodes.
Also hindebreath and chober chaber for snapshotting.
Also 20q elemental weakness+vulnerability curse and arc to proc EE.

(For the record all of these skills are lvl 18/19 now)

CoD was just icing on the cake, but I'll guess I'll manage without, at least it'll save me some xp. Will prob use remote mine w/ sunblast instead, if that still works.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional