1.0.6b Patch Notes

"
Fearian76 escreveu:
Any ideas?

The only time ive seen this happen was when I was out of hard drive space or the content file was set to read only. Try running it as Administrator
HAIL SATAN!
"
sick2kill escreveu:
when im downloading the game
the pop up appear say's error !!
when half of 4.26GB when i try to
retry the download fuck its go back to
begineng ??

there's no resume capability ??
fucking downloading fix plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It resumes, dont worry. The % thing resets to 0 because you have 0% of whats left to download. You can close and reopen the patch download any time you like without losing progress.
HAIL SATAN!
Good grief! With only 4 changes, why is it 4.24GBs?!

Not everyone has cable, you know. This is going to take 10+ hours over my painfully slow but affordable DSL, which means I'll have to start it before I go to bed, which means I can't play tonight.

~:(
Última edição por TheNightFly em 25 de fev de 2014 20:13:51
If its that large, your previous packfile somehow got corrupted. You can try running a packcheck on it. Also, whenever there is a new patch, its a good idea to make a copy of your content.ggpk file. That way if it does get corrupted you can copy over it with the backup, and only need to download the few patches that have happened since the last time you backed up the file.

Here is the link to the PackCheck.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531
HAIL SATAN!
Thanks for the info, tramshed. Very interesting. It didn't find any errors though.

Still downloading 4gb.
New patchnotes here!!!

Haha nvm, it was a joke, gotcha!
"
TheNightFly escreveu:
Good grief! With only 4 changes, why is it 4.24GBs?!

Not everyone has cable, you know. This is going to take 10+ hours over my painfully slow but affordable DSL, which means I'll have to start it before I go to bed, which means I can't play tonight.

~:(

Haha. I rather have slow DSL than a low monthly data cap. I can't download ANY big files unless I'm at my school where I bring in my external HD
am i the only one who is crashing? not just ingame but even on the character selection screen..

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional