DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

I´ve been building this for while now.
I have 5l searing touch, but still as I have no defence I feel the damage is not clearly enough to kill mobs fast enough in merc a3... I throw decoy, throw trap, boom goes the trap but if any mobs get through i die..

I could get some defence from gear, but the amount of armor without any armor nodes is low that i doesnt help at all in act 3 of merciless. So I have been running almost 200 IIR

The first 2 difficulties of game were just super easy and fun, but now i got stuck after hitting lvl 60..

Gems:
Spoiler

I think ill start a new build, and if anyone wants Im willing to sell the gear linked here.
Última edição por HulluHomo em 2 de abr de 2014 20:55:21
"
HulluHomo escreveu:
I have 5l searing touch, but still as I have no defence I feel the damage is not clearly enough to kill mobs fast enough in merc a3... I throw decoy, throw trap, boom goes the trap but if any mobs get through i die..

I could get some defence from gear, but the amount of armor without any armor nodes is low that i doesnt help at all in act 3 of merciless. So I have been running almost 200 IIR

The first 2 difficulties of game were just super easy and fun, but now i got stuck after hitting lvl 60..

Gems:
Spoiler

I think ill start a new build, and if anyone wants Im willing to sell the gear linked here.

Lol, what a troll, whine about survivability when you went all greedy for item rarity. You have basically almost zero HP in almost all your gears. Your equipment armor combine is even more trash than a level 30 legit player. I bet you didn't even get Iron Reflex, you must have like 250 armor total and less than 2000HP at level 60. Oh, and 100% spell damage taken when low on mana on your stupid chest will make things easier.
Última edição por Ryce em 2 de abr de 2014 23:15:01
"
HulluHomo escreveu:

Spoiler

What is your resist and life with all those gear? Pretty sure the build is not the problem here when I see your items. If I am calculating this correctly, all your resists are below 30, 155 hp from gear only? I think you are being a bit too greedy here.
Hello!
Just rip my lvl 50 dual flame totem templar in inv, and now whant to try this build, video looks pretty cool, so pls can you make lvl progression tree, and what about MoM is it worth or no? And what about 1 add trap?
"
BullRush escreveu:
Hello!
Just rip my lvl 50 dual flame totem templar in inv, and now whant to try this build, video looks pretty cool, so pls can you make lvl progression tree, and what about MoM is it worth or no? And what about 1 add trap?

MoM is garbage for this build, low mana, not enough mana reserve reduce nodes. Best to get HP nodes and life regen instead.
Ok guys, I swapped my gear a lot and took some more hp nodes and now its definetly a bit more tanky. Not getting oneshotted as much.

All resistances are now at 77%
hp is around 2200
Damage reduction is only like 20% though

here is my current gear:

Next on to get list is better chest.. I currently have none to use that would be better than the current.
Also as I use ice nova with the deerstalkers the freezing effect is pretty nice.
"
HulluHomo escreveu:

Gems:
Spoiler

nothing about your gear, im in merc ledge lv 55 hit killing any mob on invasion
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Hello, the build is wonderful. Just a quick question that I think many people have;

After using GCP on Fire Trap to +20%Q what should be the order to improve the other ones?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi! I took this build and modified it a bit for invasion. Trying to decide what damage nodes to take first. Would areas like the Immolation group or areas like the Entropy group be better to take first?

Thanks!
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
IGN:(Beyond) Ripitornado
Última edição por Ripitor em 4 de abr de 2014 16:00:09
"
Ripitor escreveu:
Hi! I took this build and modified it a bit for invasion. Trying to decide what damage nodes to take first. Would areas like the Immolation group or areas like the Entropy group be better to take first?

Thanks!

Also same question, and can you pls share your inv build, interested in it=) and also vaal molten shell giving great help at the beginning=)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional