DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

"
HaxzoR escreveu:
Was planning on running this build with MoM switching out determination for Discipline. Only thing im worried about is the mana cost of FT in combo with high lvl AA and MoM.

I suspect mana would be tough... You'd have to get more mana/mana regen nodes I think, especially since there's no obvious way to mana leech.
Yeah it would look something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbCPQOXBB0EZYSaRRNFSAWbxccFy8Y2xmFGmwc3B6UJDwkqiepKPoppSpNLOkvbzGINZI26TyOPydBh0V-RZ1G10lRSn1KyE4qUq9VxlXWV8labVuvXcZgbWTnZ6BsFm0Zbqpwu3F5dPF2gnkDeqp_xoCkgh6Cx4M4g9uFMod2iPGLeouMj0aTJ5rgnYCdrqIAoqOnCKcrp1ysP61KtAy00bUEtfK3PriTwFTB88NtyAzNJs5xz2XQ0NkT2wvcV90N3fPhc-Nq5CLquuvu7BjtIO988B_xdvPd-ej60vxL_MX-Cg==
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
carbohydrate3 escreveu:
followed the build to a T to level 82, had 5l searing T and 5l carcass jack, the dps is lack luster and most other builds 1 shot the mobs you are burning. Kinda dissapointed

The dps on this build is low?

From OP I figured this thing had really high dps. I'm confused. Maybe because you were grouping vs solo? I can see how this might feel low dps in a group...

Anyone can comment? I have my self found farm build going but I'm looking for a good dps build to go for next for with my currency.
"
gildash escreveu:
"
carbohydrate3 escreveu:
followed the build to a T to level 82, had 5l searing T and 5l carcass jack, the dps is lack luster and most other builds 1 shot the mobs you are burning. Kinda dissapointed

The dps on this build is low?

From OP I figured this thing had really high dps. I'm confused. Maybe because you were grouping vs solo? I can see how this might feel low dps in a group...

Anyone can comment? I have my self found farm build going but I'm looking for a good dps build to go for next for with my currency.

I'm tearing through things, and the mobility on this build is great. If it doesn't die in seconds in front of you: throw trap, run away, come back to corpses everywhere.

Maybe it scales poorly later? I'm only about 50
"
HaxzoR escreveu:
Yeah it would look something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbCPQOXBB0EZYSaRRNFSAWbxccFy8Y2xmFGmwc3B6UJDwkqiepKPoppSpNLOkvbzGINZI26TyOPydBh0V-RZ1G10lRSn1KyE4qUq9VxlXWV8labVuvXcZgbWTnZ6BsFm0Zbqpwu3F5dPF2gnkDeqp_xoCkgh6Cx4M4g9uFMod2iPGLeouMj0aTJ5rgnYCdrqIAoqOnCKcrp1ysP61KtAy00bUEtfK3PriTwFTB88NtyAzNJs5xz2XQ0NkT2wvcV90N3fPhc-Nq5CLquuvu7BjtIO988B_xdvPd-ej60vxL_MX-Cg==

I could see that working, but I think you'll find DPS lagging a bit - also you'll miss out on some greater area dmg coverage nodes. Maybe that's okay to balance out some better survivability.

I'm reading lots of comments FT begins to scale poorly at high levels (I'm not seeing it at all at lvl 50), so maybe you could consider balancing out some other added DPS option. 4-6L flame trap in Searing Touch + 4-6L Flame Blast (maybe with mana + life leech?) in the chest to pick off those that don't die quickly. FB benefits from many/all of FT's node choices.
I'm level 87 in Ambush, Gear posted below, spec is my own variant (taken from old tree and modified slightly with buff to spell damage in 1.1) and I absolutely 1 shot everything in all maps with crazy mods (posting a few example maps below that this build absolutely destroys).

Things to note regarding gear:

1. I don't double curse. I use Flammability on my Searing Touch 6s (It gets +2 as well from the staff). I use movement speed as a defense and while I have a pair of Windscream Greaves I never use them. Also the ring is meh.

I have been on the lookout for a neck with +1 additional curse but I want one with good stats not one that is garbage. I've also found that the Atziri neck is amazing for this build and I've been using it since day 2 of the league.

2. I'm playing with the Sunblast belt. My main belt (also linked) is much better for defenses.

3. Also not sold on the 800+ armour helm. I've posted my old one below

4. All gems in my Carcass Jack are for group play except Decoy totem. We run 4-6 man parties every night and we have an insane CoC player so I curse CW for him when we group. Typically in groups I'll swap in the Windscreams and curse Ele Weakness as well but again I REALLY hate the movement speed loss.

5. CWDT setup is meh. Might replace MS with Increased Duration or something. Also might level it up to 11ish.

6. Going to change spec tonight to pick up some aura passive nodes (similar to update in op) and see if I can squeeze determination in this setup.

Feel free to whisp me in game with any questions. Here is what I'm running

Gear

Situational/MF/Old Gear

Examples of Maps this spec DESTROYS
Sounds awesome! Can you post your spec variant?
Well I've updated to match OP but here is what I was using:

Because of only using 1 curse, I felt it a requirement to take High Explosives.

Also, why sovereignty in the updated spec? Grace/Clarity run fine with >500 mana unreserved on a decent setup. Is the goal here to have an opening for a 40% aura or to try and squeeze in another 60%?

I haven't tried this yet but maybe running discipline to allow for a higher level of AA or even going down to take MoM?
"
carbohydrate3 escreveu:

you are doing it wrong then
"
jdweber1982 escreveu:
Well I've updated to match OP but here is what I was using:

Because of only using 1 curse, I felt it a requirement to take High Explosives.

Also, why sovereignty in the updated spec? Grace/Clarity run fine with >500 mana unreserved on a decent setup. Is the goal here to have an opening for a 40% aura or to try and squeeze in another 60%?

I haven't tried this yet but maybe running discipline to allow for a higher level of AA or even going down to take MoM?

yuh I just quickly updated the tree, havent played with this spec in months.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional