Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

What the hell is wrong with all of you complaining in this thread? Chris even posted a quote where they say the effect might return.

Guess what, they telegraphed it might return, and it did. How the fuck can you be surprised and upset by this WHEN THEY SAID IT COULD HAPPEN?

Jesus, go find something real to cry about.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Sparowes escreveu:
You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.

I'm very sorry that you're disappointed about this. At the time we wrote "It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form." (link). I'll definitely bear your feedback in mind in the future.

I very like your game, guys and the fairness and effort you put into this awesome game, but that's really dissapointing.

Because when you introduced Valentine's Heart before sale you said (link):
"
There's also a new limited-time microtransaction that we're selling for only one week! Valentine's Heart is a bleeding, throbbing heart impaled on your sword, dagger or wand.

So people began to buy, thinking that this VH micro is limited for that time only.

Then in next news (when it were still in shop) you said (link):
"
The popular and gory Valentine's Heart is only available for another two days!

So you again said about limitation.

And ONLY AFTER the VH sales stopped you said (that you quoted above):
"
It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form.

And now you making completely same effect and wont do anything to make 2013 and 2014 effect differ. So people may think that we just bought it today, not year ago. Such "limited" effects really dissapoint.

Hope you'll change your mind and make some differences between 2013 and 2014 versions now, not in next year's 2015 VH effect because that would be MORE pity and offensively to be OB and not get Open Beta heart differense, which after-release 2015 heart will have.

P.S. i bought Closed Beta, Divine and Warrior supports pack and regular point packs, few of points pack was bought due this limited effects. Now i thinking to stop buy points for effects, especially for the "limited", which is actually NOT limited BUT SEASONAL.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Última edição por Dissolator em 10 de fev de 2014 03:49:49
Any idea when the premium tab packs will go on sale again? Daddy needs 12 more tabs :P
Not happy either, I don't have the heart myself but time-limited mtx were supposed to be ... limited
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
I just want to say that I am really happy and content, because I have been playing this game for over a year and still have lots of fun with it.
"
Dissolator escreveu:

P.S. i bought Closed Beta, Divine and Warrior supports pack and regular point packs, few of points pack was bought due this limited effects. Now i thinking to stop buy points for effects, especially for the "limited", which is actually NOT limited BUT SEASONAL.

Seasonal is still limited in other individual's views. The only truly hardcore exclusive limited items are the supporter packs. In fact for this Valentine's effect, many have also requested for it so here it made a comeback for a limited time again. You've a point that they could have make it a bit dissimilar to differentiate it, and I'm sure they'll take this for consideration in future.

Some people like me are extremely happy with this and it gets GGG funded as well, so not too bad if you put your shoes in theirs. Unless seriously you want the game to lose funds and shut down. Similarly, everyone isn't perfect, so is GGG and they'll take more thought process to do things right for everyone in future. This ain't Blizzard, they hear us and respect our investment in their efforts.

Happy gaming! GLHF! ;-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael