Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

"
Chris escreveu:
"
Sparowes escreveu:
You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.

I'm very sorry that you're disappointed about this. At the time we wrote "It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form." (link). I'll definitely bear your feedback in mind in the future.

I'm glad you will take my feedback, but that wont help this situation.

Can't you remedy the situation by changing the color of the 2014 slightly? or making it bigger / smaller?

ANYTHING that might make them look different would do it for me. Perhaps not changing it into a rose, that would piss the people that bought the 2014 version off. But then again, Maybe you could just refund the 2014 version hearts. And then make a rose or some other suggestion this thread had. I would totally buy it, if it was another one time limited offer.
theres no remedy needed because theres no problem at hand.

sure brah, let's all cater to you because you want to feel like a special little scrubcore player, and focus on one little thing GGG did that you don't like instead of the positive things about it, which are that people who missed it can get it and make you feel less special damaging your ego (which is also a positive thing that is good for the world).

GGG has created a dream come true game for us in this chaotic period of lazy games. How dare any of you call reiterating the Valentine skin 'lazy.' Be thankful that there is a skin at all. Or how about you go make a game half as good as Path of Exile then come bitch about GGG being lazy.
Última edição por sepetaiya em 11 de fev de 2014 23:49:51
"
Sparowes escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Sparowes escreveu:
You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.

I'm very sorry that you're disappointed about this. At the time we wrote "It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form." (link). I'll definitely bear your feedback in mind in the future.

I'm glad you will take my feedback, but that wont help this situation.

Can't you remedy the situation by changing the color of the 2014 slightly? or making it bigger / smaller?

ANYTHING that might make them look different would do it for me. Perhaps not changing it into a rose, that would piss the people that bought the 2014 version off. But then again, Maybe you could just refund the 2014 version hearts. And then make a rose or some other suggestion this thread had. I would totally buy it, if it was another one time limited offer.

Haha, I agree. Too lazy to even make microtransactions, that's a new low for GGG.
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
This is my favorite MTX, hand's down. It's gory, nasty and awesome, please make more like this.

I'm glad they brought it back because people have been asking for it for months. Everyone who plays a witch should buy this, little tiny girl running around with a huge beating heart on her weapon, to awesome to describe. I'm even tempted to buy a second one just because but have been saving my last remaining points to turn my girls into red-heads and one day be a female Mauradar and Templar, one day wishes will come true. Little disappointed I can't afford the newest supporter pack but oh well, can't have everything i guess.

I'm very disappointed to see that people are over-reacting to it being brought back out for a limited time, for Valentine's day again. They never, ever said "never to be released again", Chris clearly states when items will never be released again. Even last year there was wide spread speculation that the Holiday MTXs would return the next year on that same holiday. I'm glad they are giving a little pop to MTXs and wish they would do more of them for holidays, I'd buy them all.

I guess to cater to the whiners maybe the sales of holiday items should be listed as "Limited Seasonal - Once a year" or some shit.

Rock on GGG, love you guys, keep up the great work.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Última edição por peachii em 12 de fev de 2014 07:14:58
"
peachii escreveu:
I'm very disappointed to see that people are over-reacting to it being brought back out for a limited time, for Valentine's day again. They never, ever said "never to be released again", Chris clearly states when items will never be released again. Even last year there was wide spread speculation that the Holiday MTXs would return the next year on that same holiday. I'm glad they are giving a little pop to MTXs and wish they would do more of them for holidays, I'd buy them all.

I guess to cater to the whiners maybe the sales of holiday items should be listed as "Limited Seasonal - Once a year" or some shit.

They didn't say "never to be released again" but they did say "limited-time microtransaction that we're selling for only one week" which implies that they were never selling it again (otherwise they could say that all items in the shop are "only being sold today... and tomorrow and every day after that"). As someone said earlier in this thread Chris only mentioned that it might return AFTER the Valentine's Heart was removed from the shop, and since it was the very first limited-time item to be put in the shop people had to assume at the time that it wasn't coming back.

Calling people who have a very legitimate complaint "whiners" is a pathetic comment. We were tricked, and now GGG will find it much more difficult to sell "limited-time" microtransactions to collectors like me. Nobody wins. However, if GGG made a tiny change to either item they could turn this around.
"
florian escreveu:
"
peachii escreveu:

They didn't say "never to be released again" but they did say "limited-time microtransaction that we're selling for only one week" which implies that they were never selling it again (otherwise they could say that all items in the shop are "only being sold today... and tomorrow and every day after that"). As someone said earlier in this thread Chris only mentioned that it might return AFTER the Valentine's Heart was removed from the shop, and since it was the very first limited-time item to be put in the shop people had to assume at the time that it wasn't coming back.

Calling people who have a very legitimate complaint "whiners" is a pathetic comment. We were tricked, and now GGG will find it much more difficult to sell "limited-time" microtransactions to collectors like me. Nobody wins. However, if GGG made a tiny change to either item they could turn this around.

+1, I feel like an asshole caring so much about this. But It's a core design to me, and when the core breaks, I can't motivate myself. I bought every limited effect released so far (I could not afford more then what i got in support packs), but the in game transactions. And now i have no reason to continue doing so. It's not a "threat", I honestly want to keep spending money on cool stuff. I just feel let down and unmotivated.
When do the stash tabs go on sale?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional