Spoiler
If this shit doesn't drop in standard right away
Spoiler
Which would be nice to know for sure, if a dev hasn't already confirmed this
Spoiler
And if they have, I'm sorry.
Spoiler
butts.

Sacrifice of the Vaal is across all Leagues, not just 4-Monthers.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I think the corruption will only affect new drops rather than items we already have. There would be way too much crying otherwise.

I also think it's cool as hell and that we're going to need more stash tabs to hoard all the new stuff.

I've just gotta say, am so jacked for this.

You guys have seemingly done the impossible, which is finding ways to keep me occupied with PVE content alone!

I can only imagine how great PVP will be when it finally comes.
Maybe this was already speculated in an earlier thread, but, if Queen Atziri "drowned them in blood," it's highly possible that the drawbacks to corrupted items are -res or life loss per second.

If that were the case, I would expect that equipping multiple corrupted items would increase the negatives i.e. Lose 10 life/sec per corrupted item, or -3 res, etc.
Hopefully, "drowned in blood", means EVERY Mob will have Corrupted Blood. <3

Will be so fun, my fave Nem Mod. :P

Also, I don't think Corrupted Items would have a stat drawback that isn't displayed on the Item itself, so it'd have to be something different. A Debuff, or stat requirement difference?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Última edição por Sheriff_K em 19 de fev de 2014 11:52:47
"
Sheriff_K escreveu:

Rather not, I would assume, that it's just set of modes for new temp leagues. There should be a way to attract guinea pigs to test new features ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Última edição por tmaciak em 19 de fev de 2014 11:56:50
Hopefully that applies to the passive tree changes too. An elemental damage leech on the tree would be awesome. Always been annoying that life leech gem works on some skills but physical leech on tree and gear doesn't.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
tmaciak escreveu:
"
Sheriff_K escreveu:

Rather not, I would assume, that it's just set of modes for new temp leagues. There should be a way to attract guinea pigs to test new features ;)

mini expansion. It's for all leagues. Perhaps some of these features will only occur in new leagues but the new content is in all. Just like 1.0 release hit all but 2stone rings didn't.

Modifiers (like shrines, nemesis mods) will make the leagues different.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional