Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

I just want to say I was blown away by the corrupted item idea. You guys have thrown out two incredible new ideas to the ARPG genre since this game came out (the other being the Nemesis attribute for monsters). I mean these ideas are game changers and I clapped when I read it. Everything sounds good of course, but some of the things you're bringing to the table are things that will change the face of the genre forever.

You're making your own name for yourselves and not just copy-pasting Diablo 2.

Bravo!
im glad to know that my money wasted here, was a good choise. atleast i know you guys are doing a great job! Also you should make the update in a weekend, that would be better.. And please, changes to the skill tree? Post it fast please, so we can think about some builds to make :D
And again thanks GGG <3
im glad to know that my money wasted here, was a good choise. atleast i know you guys are doing a great job! Also you should make the update in a weekend, that would be better.. And please, changes to the skill tree? Post it fast please, so we can think about some builds to make :D
And again thanks GGG <3
Let me just cross off all my other plans for the month of March...there we go.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
terrex escreveu:
Will corrupted areas spawn in maps? :S

Anyone know?!
Can corrupted items be mirrored? Or restored to an earlier imprint with an Eternal Orb?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
Chris escreveu:
You can check out the Sacrifice of the Vaal trailer here!

So many deaths. lol

Looks like HC is going to be really scary to play.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Kageyosh1 escreveu:
And please, changes to the skill tree? Post it fast please, so we can think about some builds to make :D

Cosigned. Updating the passive skill tree planner so we can mess with it over the weekend would be golden.
awsome news

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional