Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
Diablo1reborn escreveu:
Come to think of it, this armor here:

totally reminds me of one of Lineage 2's R-Grade armor sets. Do hope that it's a 3d model for a high lvl armor and not just one unique. We really need more 3d model diversity in the high end region of chest armors.

I'm almost sure it's new unique.
"
MackBesmirch escreveu:

You know what WOULD be nice? one notable passive in each corner of the tree that would buff Solo play -- like, "when playing solo, earn XP as if you were in a party with +1 other players" ... if someone actually DID find a way to make it round the tree to grab all 6 of those nodes, that character would earn XP at the same rate within or out of a full party.

I don't think there's an XP bonus for partying, as XP is split between party members depending on their level and if they're actually in the instance together. The bonus is to IIQ and IIR.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Diablo1reborn escreveu:

totally reminds me of one of Lineage 2's R-Grade armor sets. Do hope that it's a 3d model for a high lvl armor and not just one unique. We really need more 3d model diversity in the high end region of chest armors.

this one looks better then immortal set =|
First I was hyped but after these news I am less excited now, maybe because the new features are not my cup of tea. I was expected to have more news about the skill tree, new uniques, new items in general, iiq, new skill gems and the droprate. So I am looking forward to see some of these news tomorrow

But thx GGG anyway for all the effort and the work
Can't wait to see those secret corrupted areas, great job GGG !
"
Diablo1reborn escreveu:

That chest will be i guess vaal regalia base itm, cos lots of base items has the unique version.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
So uhm will there be a full free tree respec or... ?
IGN : UnholyRampage
Please come that day..
"
ahbab99 escreveu:
So uhm will there be a full free tree respec or... ?

Yes. Apparently Chris himself has said so.
50 players in each league will get the mtx, so 50 people without jobs can get it. And those who have a job have no chance. Lame
IGN: Ziggro
- http://tinyurl.com/OblivionGuildPoe - Guilda BR Focada nas challenge leagues de 3 meses Softcore
-Discord BR- https://discord.gg/0qYDwEEl3e5xGaUU

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional