SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

When I hear people complaining that the nerf to BM Spectres ruins their summoner, What I really hear is:

They are not as good of a player as I am.

Because I've now piloted two summoners to success in 70+ map content, without the use of Snapshotting or since 1.0 The BM.

It's too good. If you don't think it's too good, you need to rethink how you're doing it.

There are builds / chars that I've had to rethink because it wasn't as good as I thought it was. It happens. Move on. Fix your stuff, try again.
Última edição por shoju em 5 de mar de 2014 12:37:46
Hi

Wow,great job GGG reddit has all the inside info already and nothing on the official site,FUCK.

What is the point of having a OFFICIAL website when all you dev use is REDDIT! Put the tiniest tidbits here and then reddit gets everything else, already see that the streamers have downloaded the new skill tree via reddit links,WTF! Great security GGG. An hour before release on your official site more like new skill tree days before release...if you use reddit, the non official site.

CHRIS: Why don't you set up a business deal with reddit already? Reddit can reformat this shit hole of a website to the current century and end this bullshit need to look at 2 websites instead of the OFFICIAL WEBSITE which seems to have crap all.

But of course this is expected considering time and again GGG has made no attempt to corral and better control their game from RMT and others of such ilk.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Can't wait !!! Gimme new passives
i have not even got a shadow to endgame yet, lets do it!
But... What about cleave? :/
Old april 2012 account got stolen
qq my ez mode summonAr is broken

time to play the crit bow shadow... o wait hes broken too qq

back to facebreaking then! <3

p.s. nerf firebal plx
nerf SB before the league economy is destroyed
IGN @dime
Players find good minions, and GGG nerfs them. It's honestly getting a little old.

Don't get me wrong, I hardly ever complain about anything, but it's a bit sad that summoners get a ton of buffs, but get shot down time after time with their minions of choice. One question to ask though, if it's going to become a flat damage value, will it be stackable if we continue to use these minions?

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Última edição por Dellusions em 5 de mar de 2014 13:09:50
"
shoju escreveu:
When I hear people complaining that the nerf to BM Spectres ruins their summoner, What I really hear is:

They are not as good of a player as I am.

Because I've now piloted two summoners to success in 70+ map content, without the use of Snapshotting or since 1.0 The BM.

It's too good. If you don't think it's too good, you need to rethink how you're doing it.

There are builds / chars that I've had to rethink because it wasn't as good as I thought it was. It happens. Move on. Fix your stuff, try again.

It has nothing to do with making it successfully to 70+ maps.. It's ineffective if you can't have a decent clearspeed and me as a casual/semi-casual player won't waste time on a game that try to control the degree of peoples success in the endgame.

If anything they should have boosted other builds rather than nerfing a working one, this is just taking steps backwards in gaming..

Most of the other builds you can scale insane with gear, how do you do this with summoner?
Granted if you pay about 3-5x the amount of any other builds value you can get a decent clearspeed.

I don't want to be in endgame maps and feel like a gimp and a waste. If I want this bs I play d3. No idea why ggg is aiming to go backwards.
Última edição por Xhibbi em 5 de mar de 2014 13:17:30
"
Finkenstein escreveu:
[...]the streamers have downloaded the new skill tree via reddit links,WTF! Great security GGG.

Well, there is nothing about security. Chris himself sent the skill tree data to the developer of the Skill Tree Planer and authorised him to share it with the community. And I'm really sure that there are links to the new data in this forum too.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional