PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

Sooo much hyyyype!!!!!
yes awesome rf nerf for pvp! great news!
Will there be ANY improvements to the desync problem in this patch? Otherwise, looks fun as hell!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
lukeiy escreveu:
I have my buckets ready for the delicious burning miscreation QQ tears

Jokes on you, I use evangelists! ^_^
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Will I be able to buy the seraph armor set before Invasion starts? I want to look cool right from the start!
ign: Vixien
Releasing it when New Zealanders and Australians are asleep/heading to work -.-

At least you didn't say a time followed by ambiguous "US Time". So, thanks for that.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Última edição por Nicholas_Steel em 5 de mar de 2014 01:15:05
"
vixien escreveu:
Will I be able to buy the seraph armor set before Invasion starts? I want to look cool right from the start!

When Open Beta launched, the MTX were available for purchase right when the website came back up. I'd assume you'll have 45 minutes between the website's downtime and the start of the patch to buy the armor set.
"
Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.

Controlled by what?
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
i was wondering why it wasnt getting released Like NewZealand time ?

either way new leagues look awesome
"
Steelunicorn escreveu:
"
Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.

Controlled by what?
More details will probably emerge after release. From the sounds of it they're quite busy getting things set up for the launch of the game and didn't have time to figure out the finer details of the latest update to the patch notes.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional