Sacrifice of the Vaal is now Live! Compete in our Launch Competition!

"
Xidario escreveu:
Nice challenge for no-life gamers. Not so much for people with a regular job and a social life :)

feeling your pain, affects me as well as i have a busy job which leaves me with some hours playtime in the evening only.
but guess what? i'm not jealous for having no chance to get this price, you can't have it all. sometimes devs have to pamper the no-lifers cause they're a essential part of the community.

i rather enjoy the daily grind, having some success thanks to the heavily random outcome of so many events in this game. i would have left the game long ago if collecting resources en masse were mandatory for getting things done and having fun in poe.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
bobbygitr escreveu:
Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question, but how do you GET Act IV? Is it an endgame thing, or do you have to make a new character?

Thanks for clarifying! I thought I was doing something wrong.

To add in, I TOO am a "I'm stuck with a job and wife and kids" type player, but I'm still loving the changes I've seen so far. I only got into the game about a month ago because of a friend, and now every other night me and the wife login and do battle well beyond when working people should in the evening.
This game is really losing me lately. New Vaal gems are gimicky, corrupting items is a huge risk for good gear, constant nerfs, rifts not spawning in maps. Idk but this game is starting to irritate me. Time for a large break it seems.
Is there any specific place that lists the players who have defeated atziri? I just want to know when this is no longer available.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
My frends try new orb on unique and it turn rare. I try it on rare and i get that. Its ok for me

"
geradon escreveu:
"
Xidario escreveu:
Nice challenge for no-life gamers. Not so much for people with a regular job and a social life :)

feeling your pain, affects me as well as i have a busy job which leaves me with some hours playtime in the evening only.
but guess what? i'm not jealous for having no chance to get this price, you can't have it all. sometimes devs have to pamper the no-lifers cause they're a essential part of the community.

i rather enjoy the daily grind, having some success thanks to the heavily random outcome of so many events in this game. i would have left the game long ago if collecting resources en masse were mandatory for getting things done and having fun in poe.

I understand what you're saying and I also still enjoy the game very much even though I can only put in a couple of hours per day.
"
loCurnus escreveu:
"
Hermike escreveu:
Thank you very much for destroy my build! I have a lot less live and vaal pact is shit! I work a lot to make my Duelist a good Character, than in this new patch you destroy it now worth nothing i can survive with my character on maps!
It is a pity, thah you dont think to your players Dear Team! You give us a kick in our asses!
Good luck!

was up dude? try to make a new build... :) games update means games UPDATE... now UPDATE your avatars, too

Yes... I just spent a lot of Currency building my gear, now i can change almoust everything. So again farm farm for Currency and and try to make another build. I fell like they steal from me my work... Almoust everything was for nothing... :) I like too much this game so i will not close it. I was rude from GGG make something like this... :)
Bytheway, whta is happening with the patch server? I cant start the game... Can not connect to the patch server... Anybody have any ideea what is happening?
"
Hermike escreveu:
Bytheway, whta is happening with the patch server? I cant start the game... Can not connect to the patch server... Anybody have any ideea what is happening?

I've only received that message when my internet connection was down... but since you can post, your connection is obviously working. So... dunno.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Blejder667 escreveu:
My frends try new orb on unique and it turn rare. I try it on rare and i get that. Its ok for me

o.O

...Nice mitts.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional