Sacrifice of the Vaal is now Live! Compete in our Launch Competition!

"
TheBigNasty escreveu:
"
DnAngel escreveu:
I'm not gonna play thank you anyway.

-Most of the balance changes in the wrong direction (block was the problem, not those uniques);
-I do not like the new skill tree;
-Cheap fix to eternal and mirror with the new vaal orbs;
-No gameplay improvements (desync and animations, fluidity...);

I like the new vaal orbs, but that's not enough GGG. People expect more.

Have fun guys who still enjoy the game, good luck to everyone!

Kinda feel the same way.

Man... I was actually REALLY worried about the new skill tree, since I play a Duelist with heavy Marauder tendencies... and with them saying they were going to change up those areas so much... I was just so worried my build would be ruined.

But nope! I daresay the changes make my build better. Shorter paths to all my notables. I actually have a few "extra"/gravy points that I'm not sure where to place after my re-spec.

Totally wasn't expecting that! Super-excited! Thanks, GGG!
I'm very dissapointed. What happened to this?

"
Chris escreveu:
"
SigmaBlack escreveu:
Only thing I don't like for now is that the 'Final Boss' content will only be available through Maps apparently, and not by the addition of other sub-zones like it was for Dominus.

Would make more people want to engage in the completition of the whole expansion content imo if it was made part of what we already have instead of achieving it only by investment, trading and currency using.

It's not only available through maps, don't worry!

Because this:

"
In order to gain access to Atziri's lair, you must collect fragments from Vaal-influenced areas throughout Wraeclast. When combined in the Map Device, six portals to the Apex of Sacrifice are created.

...says otherwise.
OK, I have some problems with the patch, let me explain:

The scion life wheel needed a nerf. But this... Those are the most inefficient lifenodes in the tree now. 6% is a farce. But scion itself can't really spec out of them, because it is all there is really, and I'm not talking about a race build, that's a different stroy, I'm talking about level 80 chars. Why don't you just get ridd of some of the nodes, and make the rest 8%? Then there is at least some consistency. Same to the Proj damage and attack speed nodes beside scion. They are simply weaker then the ones other classes get now. That wasn't necessary imho.

The rest of the patch seems fine.

I found some bugs though:

Power Siphon's animation is that of an aura/spellcast now, at least on templar. Looks kinda silly.
And I had trouble fighting mobs on staircases (When I was standing on the stairs and when the mobs where standing on them, and its both shooting upwards and downwards), I just clipped the projectiles into the ground.

A questions remains:

When the corrupted areas do not spawn in maps, how do I find them with endgame chars? Do they spawn every hour or so regardless of which zone I go in, so If I go to Docks from time to time (or ledge or whatever), will I find the doors? Or do I have to look all over the zones and play the full game to eventually find the zones?? How does this work, somebody an idea?
"
SigmaBlack escreveu:
I'm very dissapointed. What happened to this?

"
Chris escreveu:
"
SigmaBlack escreveu:
Only thing I don't like for now is that the 'Final Boss' content will only be available through Maps apparently, and not by the addition of other sub-zones like it was for Dominus.

Would make more people want to engage in the completition of the whole expansion content imo if it was made part of what we already have instead of achieving it only by investment, trading and currency using.

It's not only available through maps, don't worry!

Because this:

"
In order to gain access to Atziri's lair, you must collect fragments from Vaal-influenced areas throughout Wraeclast. When combined in the Map Device, six portals to the Apex of Sacrifice are created.

...says otherwise.

Those quotes are consistent. You don't ever need to enter a Map to fight Atziri - but the way to open the portal to her area is in the Eternal Lab.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I'll be very surprised if it takes more than 24 hours for all 100 prizes to be claimed.

EDIT: That's a very generous estimate; I expect it to be closer to 12-15 hours.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Última edição por Gruentod em 5 de mar de 2014 18:27:22
fix the power siphon being now 'ground-level' attack - it clips on EVERYTHING and is unplayable

why it made it into the 'final' version is beyond me

other than that after one hour wasted searching for these rifts i managed one. and that one was a TOTAL disappointment. short. easy. with no loot except for one vaal gem that is already corrupted (all vaal gems are already corrupted? or did i had a bad luck?). thats IT? small (like 50 mobs total) randomly placed dungeon

i remember reading that all rifts drop map fragments. mine didnt..
"
sidtherat escreveu:
fix the power siphon being now 'ground-level' attack - it clips on EVERYTHING and is unplayable

other than that after one hour wasted searching for these rifts i managed one. and that one was a TOTAL disappointment. short. easy. with no loot except for one vaal gem that is already corrupted (all vaal gems are already corrupted? or did i had a bad luck?). thats IT? small (like 50 mobs total) randomly placed dungeon

All rifts have the chance to drop the pieces for atziris lair. All vaal gems are corrupt but can be leveled. Most of the time you will get vaal gems from them though.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Loving the new content so far. Thank you.
"
davros70 escreveu:
"
sidtherat escreveu:

All rifts have the chance to drop the pieces for atziris lair. All vaal gems are corrupt but can be leveled. Most of the time you will get vaal gems from them though.

extremely disappointed with design of rifts. very rare, random. not sure if they spawn in all areas (so i do not know if running ledge makes sense..), unrewarding both loot and fun wise

requirement to grind low lvl areas (and then run low lvl rifts as they do not scale with you) is terrible design

probably 'trading' has something to do with it - like low-players taking orbs to run them - but outcome is revolting

hour of running random areas and one rift. tree changes are nice etc but the main part of this expansion is locked behind some utter garbage rng. no thanks
Can I experience the new content if all I do are maps? Or do I have to go back and run level 60-68 content (at level 90) to find it?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional