[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

"
ThePainLingers escreveu:
Level 47 into the build, it's very hard for me to keep my totems alive. Is there maybe some kind of item that helps with that? :(

The Blue Gem helps :) Also the totem passive skill tree points helping alot to tune your totems

Post your equip maybe i can help you.

Reached Act 3 Merciless on Invasion and reached level 67. Without AA but i guess it's time. Again.. awesome build can only recommend it.

PS: Well not sure how to get arctic armor running without getting oom. 40.8 Mana Regeneration. Will take a look later on this and trying to play without it atm.
~ yo
Última edição por davewoody em 20 de mar de 2014 12:49:29
What's your opinion on Cloak of Defiance? Should be pretty nice with all the mana we get from EB
Reeeep - Dom cruel got him to just under half way in his final form - but he got me.
HP 2136
Max all res
429 dps on totems

No armour or evasion to speak of so went down pretty fast when he clobbered me.

Suppose I best start again we shall see might try something else as I have died twice now.

TFIGEGKTB
Última edição por Bawheidbob em 20 de mar de 2014 15:30:54
"
Bawheidbob escreveu:
Reeeep - Dom cruel got him to just under half way in his final form - but he got me.
HP 2136
Max all res
429 dps on totems

No armour or evasion to speak of so went down pretty fast when he clobbered me.

Suppose I best start again we shall see might try something else as I have died twice now.

That sucks man! If you need a wand or anything like that hit me up with a /w

Cheers and take care!

Dave
~ yo
I've been wanting to make a totem build for awhile specifically for invasion, but I wasn't a fan of searing bond... So I went searching for a guide and stumbled upon yours. I have quite a bit to say about it, but for the most part I'm having a blast and breezing through most of Invasion Solo. I just got to Ledge in Merciless, and so far I'm still dominating everything (I'll probably farm here until my RES's are a little better though...)
I sacrificed a bit of Totem Survivability in order to get some more HP for myself, but I'm not having any mana issues thanks to EB and Clarity.

Vaal Summon Skeletons is a lifesaver, if you can afford it or find it then use it! Invasion bosses that were previously hard are easy-peasy now (unless they do tons of AoE D:...) It also allows your totems to stay up longer.

My Gear
Spoiler

Everything was found, nothing purchased or brought in from another character. Although I did burn a couple gems making Ambu's a 4l

The Passive Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbFE0ZhRo4GmwfAiQ8JKonqSlPKhMsnCynLR82xTbpRKtFnUbXSRtJUVWuVcZZ81orWm1dxmBtbRl6qn5Zf8aCHoKbgziHZYuMj0aPppBVmuCcLZ2Ana6iAKKjo_KnCKdcp4Svt7UEuJPAGsHzz2XQ0Ngk2t3bC93z4XPjauQi6-7sOO0g8B8=
I changed the passive skill tree a little bit, I have 628 DPS at level 57 and I'm a little below 2k health. I still have most of the Respec points. I needed more Dex for LMP if you're wondering why I got some of those nodes.

I wouldn't call anything an Improvement on my end though. I changed the Skill Tree around to suit my current needs, but in the end I'll probably fall in line with your build. Great stuff man, thanks for the build :D
PM me or /w me in game if you ever want to. IGN: PoPnTotems
Última edição por P0PNFRESH em 20 de mar de 2014 19:04:49
I just bought a

What would you guys consider a useful second curse to flamability? I'm currently using enfeeble but I can't help but think there are better options
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Hi,

I im at merciless atm lvl 54, managed to kill dom easily, but my partner died in the process. we meet at a random party and ended sharing all loot and helping him mostly as he was kind of newbe in this game. I was doing almost all the dmg alone as my totems could tank any bosses. Only had trouble one time due to desync, got surrounded by 3 unique bosses and a mob, and didnt had any scaping tool at the moment. Im very slow moving, but i have a huge hp pool(had 2600 when i killed dom). Anyway i had to alt+f4 for my first time in this game. Next one i almost died was against a inv boss, the flying machine one that spits chaos damage, i had to run away (slowly lol) but i managed to do it and get out of the map in time. Survived with 100 hp or so. My gear is crap mostly, but all has hp or some res, i dont care about spell damage, only have 4L for the flame totem, i will work now for a 5L but ppl asking for crazy prices..

So far my totems melts anything alone even in map of 2 players, and the other player doing almost 0 dmg, he was hiding behind me almost all the time while i kill all and still killing all with easy. Alone they die way faster and im just using lmp+item rarity+fire pen and im not overlvl of the map, im sometimes underlvl cos my partner made me a lot of shortcuts with tp as he had more lvl than myself, so yeah this build is very good :D. Searing bond is op if u ask me, but i read that they sux a bit end game and flame totems are better. (still that searing bond+EE+frost trap is op)

A few questions:
1. Using flammability atm, but im lvling elemenal weakness cos i read it might be better at end game and in parties, its it true? or should i just stick with flamm?

2. Creating a 4L with CODT with molten shell, enduring cry, inmortal call? or using lightning warp to move away? im scared of not being able to run away fast enough from danger.

3. Im considering the build, and im thinking about getting a bit more tanky myself, Unwavering stance+ironwood route is that bad efficienly? how about iron reflexes+totemic zeal+mind over matter+ thick skin route? (i read about iron reflexes being bad cos u want armor and evasion to survive at end game)

You could do a shortcut on the witch part and skip all the mana regen but then AA would be hard to mantain. Some nodes im thinking about are Growth and decay and Holy fire (burning damage but might be low dmg improvement)

What do u guys think?

PD: Messing with vaal orbs granted me gloves with vulneravility 10 on hit (totem hits counts) its nice to have auto hit curse, but i cant flammability them now unless i get one max curse item, or should i forget about those gloves? (its so cool to see all auto cursed...)
Última edição por sirdaxman em 21 de mar de 2014 09:55:08
I just found this baby, would you say its viable to end game? (lvl 85+) I wanna 5-link it but don't wanna waste fuses if ill replace it soon.
IGN: Bond_SearBond
hey there, what do you think about this variation of your skill tree?

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUABAcEswVbB2MI9A5cD8QQdBDMFE0WbxmFGjgabBzcHpQfAiQ8JKomlSepKPopTyoTK7Yspy0fLUcxiDbFNuk7fEGHRX5FnUbXSVFMs1AwUEJVS1XGVytZ81orWm1dxl3yYG1tGXBScNVzU3kDeqp-WX_Ggh6Cm4LHgziFfYdliPGLjIw2jEaPRpBVkyea4JwtnYCdrqIAoi6io6PypwinXKeEp5SsP7UEtz64k7jKwBrAVMHzxq7PZdDQ0f3YJNrd2wvbXtxX3fPhc-Nq5CLr7uw47SDwH_F28934k_no_go=

I´m planing to play it with flame totems, but aswell i take ice spear+ power charge on crit+ lmp
i did a test on the standard league, you will get power charges even when using ancestral bond...

I´m just not sure, if i´ll try it with your original tree or if i adapt to my variation...maybe its just a nice to have with the power charges and i just adapt to the original tree...i´m thinking about this for a few days now...maybe you can help me here...
greetz
"
strongbong escreveu:
I just found this baby, would you say its viable to end game? (lvl 85+) I wanna 5-link it but don't wanna waste fuses if ill replace it soon.

It needs confirmation, but if 'low mana' works like 'low life', then if you have more than 65% mana reserved (for example by auras) you will get the '100% spell damage taken when on low mana', which is... not very nice.
Última edição por Ninurto em 21 de mar de 2014 19:36:44

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional