Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No Atziri Update?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
BALLIN
Shove your stash bundle sale up yours....

Where is the promised Cut throat? Where is PVP?

Why you lied to us in closed beta when you needed support the most?

Why noone ever talk about it?

The only reason I even looked twice at this game is because it promised cut throat league as well as HC cut throat. Where is it? Game promised great PVP!! where is that?

Why is it impossible for a developer to talk about PVP? You are alienating a huge population of players by skimming out of it

Yes, I know, sales of your microtransactions are doing great, so why bother, right?

Well, when you promise something, you outta deliver it!!

I really loved the game and the company when it was in development, now its another Diablo III with broken promises.

Just very disappointing when you get someones hopes up and then fail to deliver. Extremely upsetting and frustrating.

Your little update sucked big time, at least when it comes to us, PVP players, that pathetic arena is a joke !!!

Go ahead and ban me, I dont care anymore, gave up on waiting after this patch.
good bye community...
Última edição por York em 8 de mar de 2014 04:02:16
Thanks for the discount!
1st page (also York have you even played in the new league?)
i <3 minesweeper
Última edição por Runeword em 8 de mar de 2014 04:07:20
"
York escreveu:

Way to be an asshole, they're a small game company and they trying their best to create content.

They of course shouldn't prioritize PvP or Cut-throat that only interest a small fraction of playerbase over a mini-expansions such that can improve playability for most of the player base. They're on the right path.

Thanks GGG for your hard work, know that it's appreciated.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Runeword escreveu:
1st page (also York have you even played in the new league?)

without PVP this game is worthless to me.... as to many other players
York - we'll be posting info about Cut-throat mode in the next week. If you're looking for PvP in the meantime, there's Capture the Flag, various matchmaking options and a free-for-all arena. We'll have structured PvP tournaments started in the near future also, hopefully!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i really want the seraph armor but i want to wait for it to be the daily deal. Soon please?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional